Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
MissSharpenedSpikes chapter 15 . 11/30/2014
OK, I have to say this. I love your story. It's AMAZING! I've found it today and I read the whole thing this afternoon. Really. You are awesome, I love you. Keep doing great.
Now, I don't really remember, but was Contessa's prison really in Prague? Because if it was, it totally makes my day. You see, I'm from czech republic, so it was really nice to see it in your story. Not to mention all the giggles! You used google translator, haven't you? Because some of those sentences don't even make sense. I don't mean any offense, I just thought you'd want to know.
If you want, I can translate it for you as best as I can. It would be my pleasure. I think your story is really good, so I want to help, just because I can. Don't be mad at me, please. PM me if you're intrested.
Have a nice day/night/whatever the time is where you are right now! *Cooper salute*
erimies chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
Gotta say, the character development was done well in this story. I wish she hadn't been so left out of the events, but I suppose it couldn't be helped. She only knew so many useful things. Looking forward to the other stories, I'm sure her place in the gang will be more refined there.

Also, your writing improved a lot during the course of this story. :D
erimies chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
You know, I wasn't too sure about this story on the first chapter, but this seems promising. There aren't enough good fics in this fandom, I'll be happy to comb your stories through.

Kudos especially for not making her obnoxious. 'Teenage American girl' just sort of seems like is could go very wrong very quickly.
FilmAndWriter chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This is so interesting, I can't wait to see where this story goes!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Me likes a lot!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Well, you've gotten me hooked bigtime! *jumps Sly* MY PRECIOUS!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
its actually aquaphobia
FinlandGirl chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
Good to say you didn't have anything with what happened to Sly and Murray, Kaia? They would have been arrested by Uncle John. So Neyla beat you and you try to act all innocent. Well, she didn't call exactly to Contessa but to police still.
FinlandGirl chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
Gosh, I hate Kaia! For now.
FinnlandGirl chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
The ending made me laugh and smile :D
Slight Confusion chapter 15 . 6/25/2013
You know, I thought that Sly 2 was a good enough game itself. But if it was put to this plot, it'd be a couple hundred or so times better! I started reading this yesterday night, and believe me, I didn't want to stop; sadly, reading at 2 AM turns your eyes to mush. If Lima Syndrome is half as good as this, I'm going to be in for a fun read. :)
pokemaniac9999 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Great! I love sly cooper! Its a great story!
Protagonist Of Life chapter 15 . 3/3/2013
Arg! It's to awesome! And its OVER?! Why does this always happen!
Protagonist Of Life chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
Go Canada! This is the first Sly Cooper game fic I've read, and I must say. It's. freakin. Awesome.
PurpleArmadillo chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Haha, that was pretty amusing with Sly terrified of the water. :D