Reviews for Desire
marcusedwards411 chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Lola chapter 18 . 6/25/2013
Awesome! you my friend have talent! I still want more though
DetectiveInspectorSydney chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
I'm really confused. Why can't Shayera escape? It seems like she's been given ample oppurtunity.
Nahau Moondust chapter 17 . 9/2/2012
I wounder if Shayera screem to cut something off of John
Airlaflair chapter 18 . 4/24/2012
Over the past few day I have read Want, Need and Desire and I loved it. I love John and Shayera stories and this was a great tale. Keep up the good work!
Airlaflair chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
I didn't like the reference to Pirates, it took me out of the JL universe. I guess that just might be my personal preference. Also I'm not a fan of how emotional you're making Shayera, I just think it is out of character. Otherwise I am enjoying the story.
kirius george chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
Which episode of JL or JLU did Diana disappear? I'd really like to know :) I'm totally in to the Batman/Wonder Woman pairing x3
valevilandra chapter 18 . 11/2/2011
thank you for this great story, i just love it XD

Jana Girl123 chapter 18 . 11/2/2011
Cute ending:) Hope to see more from you soon!
S-Bumblebee chapter 18 . 11/2/2011
A very fitting end to this tale. It's been a bumpy ride for the two of them but they got there in the end as we all knew they would.

Really loved the flashbacks in this as well, especially the references to love and family including the main seven as well as Carter and Mari. Rex was just adorable as well :D

Fantastic work on all of these though, you improved with every installment and I look forward to reading more of your work in the future :)
S-Bumblebee chapter 17 . 10/25/2011
Aww...good to see them start to get their happy ending. This was a really nice chapter and you write John and Shayera well together, its a shame they have spent so much of this tale apart.

Good riddance to Hro as well ;)

can't wait for the epilogue and the other story you have in mind :)
S-Bumblebee chapter 16 . 10/24/2011
This has to be one of my favourite chapters. I just loved what you did with the concept of memories or dreams. The way Chayera became Shayera and the concepts of destiny...but mostly I loved the fact that it was truly realised here that they need each other.

Nice work with Mari as well, its nice that she has moved on and has been allowed to continue to find her destiny as well.

Nice work indeed :)
Jana Girl123 chapter 16 . 10/23/2011
I'm impressed by how well you wrote the love scene while keeping it T, great work:) And so happy Mari's the godmother and there's no hard feeling between her and Shay. Awesome work, this chapter was your best yet:)
S-Bumblebee chapter 15 . 10/21/2011
:) Nice.

I was a little surprised during this chapter but you've handled everything well. I can see what you mean in the An, there are probably a couple of things that people might point to but as you is fanfiction :)

Overall I really liked this chapter, nice to see some of the other Leaguers as well.

John's panic was really well handled as well. Plus...I see what you did there at the end when she was stirring...very nice Ancient History reference. ;)
jannajs chapter 15 . 10/20/2011