Reviews for Mega Man: Defender of the Human Race
Gancena chapter 152 . 3/2
IT'S TANGO! TANGO'S HERE! :D

I love how the already-tenuous Wily-StarDroid alliance is pretty much doomed to fail from the start. Yet Duo and Mega get on like peas and carrots. It creates a great contrast.

But I don't love that the little aside with Tiesel took a turn for the dangerous very quickly and unexpectedly...!
MegaManV chapter 152 . 3/2
Wily is in for a surprise,when he finds out the stardroids will betray him first. As for his Ultimate robot..It's either gonna be King or Zero (most likely king).

Cool Tango is introduced at last...and he's brown.

Wonder what Tron is gonna do next? Will she get her revenge on the cule blonde?

Is it me or doles this arc kinda remind me of something I'd see in Transformers (especially G1).

Ok,my schedual has just opened abit and I am ready to continue My Ruby-Spears Mega Man X series.
Mega DMX chapter 152 . 3/2
Yes Tango is here too
DestinyZX chapter 152 . 3/1
This is the one where alliances are formed indeed. A really good chapter and it balances things with a bit of antics courtesy of the Bonnes. I'm worried that Tron is going to be a bit too careless with what she's doing. As for Teisel, we know what trouble he'll be in.

As for Mega Man and his crew, nice that Tango makes an appearance. Very nice. Although with Duo arriving, I can tell that the battle lines have been drawn. WE won't know who will win but hey, I will enjoy it all the same.

Great job man. :) Looking forward to the next one.
lalalei chapter 152 . 3/1
I LOVED this chapter. Loved, loved, LOVED IT! I don't even know where to start!

The Stardroids are really scary, and so is Wily o_o Whichever way this alliance ends, it could easily doom Mega Man, Roll, ProtoMan, and the world! I get the feeling both parties underestimate each other, especially about that Jadous Sphere shard. I wonder what sort of body Luna will obtain o_o And how they'll go about building it. I'm sure Wily has some Yellow Devil goo leftover...

The scene with Brain Bot, Proto, and Tango was equal parts funny and adorable x333 Tango is soooo cute! And so is Peekaboo! I'm glad Proto began to warm up to the cat, and I'm also glad he was able to warn Nomad about the danger. That's one weight off our shoulders, at least!

That Tiesel scene made me laugh at first, but my JAW DROPPED when Tiesel realized just what he could do with that virus. o_o Ohhhh man, this war just got a whole lot scarier. I wonder what Tron's up to at the Cossack Citadel, too... Hopefully getting thrown out XD

The arrival of Duco was such a hopeful moment, but I can only imagine how it must have looked to everyone on Earth XD; My heart broke when Roll and mega noticed just how worried and broken down Dr. Light was :( He needs all the hugs. And a rest. Preferably one that doesn't involve being kidnapped like in MM5.

but with Duo here, we have hope again! Hope that our heroes can save the day! Yay!
darkmachines chapter 152 . 3/1
Well, thing get better each chapter, wonder what StarDroid will be the first to fall?
Little Kunai chapter 152 . 3/1
awesome
Fox McCloude chapter 48 . 2/14
I might have to check out the episodes I missed out in the animated series. Pity I never got to saw it complete.

Other than that, I'm really enjoying this story. The action, the references, the drama, everything shows that you really know your stuff and how to put it to good use. Keep it up.
Fox McCloude chapter 31 . 2/10
Just managed to read this one today. This episode really brought me to tears. Innocents are always the first casualties in wars, and I can't blame Roll for wanting to get revenge on Wily with her own hands, and I'd love to have a go at him myself. William Coachran is probably the closest second so far on who's the most despicable (can't help but think a bit of Graydon Creed from X-Men when reading him).

Overall, the story goes great so far, I'll keep going tomorrow.
Fox McCloude chapter 21 . 2/9
That's it for today, I need some sleep. But if these early episodes were great, the next ones will for sure be EPIC.
Fox McCloude chapter 10 . 2/9
Hehe, so here's where the title of the story comes from. What can I say? It's just the introductory episode, but that's more than enough for me to keep going on this one, no matter that it's the longest (in terms of chapters) story I've ever found here. Guess I'll just limit my reviews to each "episode" instead, that'll be the best way to give my thoughts about it.
Fox McCloude chapter 5 . 2/9
I said I'd review every five or six chapters, didn't I? Well, it's still the prologue, but it's AWESOME. Once I get hooked into a story I can't stop until I've read it all, and this doesn't seem to be the exception.
Fox McCloude chapter 1 . 2/9
I watched a few episodes of the Ruby-Spears Mega Man series, and I enjoyed them (for the record I actually saw them BEFORE playing the original games). It's good to find someone else who shares my sentiment on it as well.

Anyway, this first chapter is pretty good, and we're not even getting into the action yet, so that's a sign of a great story coming up. Seeing that this is a very long one, I'll take my time with the following chapters and leave a review every five or six of them. Keep it up.
MegaManV chapter 151 . 2/9
Luna!? Oh god Please don't tell me you're gonna be including characters from that retarded asian game,Rockman Strategy? Anyway cool chapter as always. I can't wait to see Duo and Bass unlocking his hidden potential. as well as Mega Man's new upgrade..though I likely know what it's gonna be.

Sadly,My RS Mega Man X series is put on hold until some of my other projects are completed. I'm working on 2 Wrestling ones.. One being my fantasy Wrestling organization,MVW. And the other a what if scenario about WCW winning the Monday Night War.
Mystery Reviewer chapter 151 . 1/27
This was another great chapter Mega Bauer. :) It'll be interesting to see what Dr. Light and Brain Bot create for Proto...Will the adapter be a weapon or will it be a certain companion bot who starts with a T? ;)

It seems that Terra is allowing power to cloud his judgement, hopefully this will be a beneficial things for our heroes. I also hope that the Star-Droids do not destroy "Big Ben" before they leave London. :(

I'm surprised that Wily wants to lead the Star-Droids to Skull Fortress but knowing him, he probably has something sinister in mind and hopes to harvest their meteor fragments or technologies for future creations of his. It'll be interesting to see if the Star-Droids take the bait or not.

I didn't imagine that "Luna" would be such a powerful force to be trifled with, no wonder the Droids wish to regain back the meteor fragments.

What a great cliff hanger.:) I thought Duo might make an appearance, it'll be interesting to see how his Defender counter part plays a part in this.

Good luck with the next chapter and I'll be looking forward to it. :)