Reviews for The Aftermath
Weregrrrl13 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
The thought of Stiles pregnant made my day. The thought of Stiles never shutting up mixed with a newborns crying made me pity Derek.
Luna Ackles chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Aaaw! So cute! .
Hahaha, and funny! Derek's imagination running wild! Lol
phoenix8351 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
hello

great story

i love Stiles's father, he's too funny and so careful for his son

i love the "i see" part and when Derek say that he want to work in police
Dereksgirl24 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Man i love the story but i love ur dialogue more!
xXwhoknowsXx chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I love your writing skills and actually the best part for me in reading your fics are your notes 'cause I HATE Kate with the fury of ten suns
Live4StarWars chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
oh the idea of Derek sitting in a windowless cubicle answering a telephone just tiped straight out of my chair that whole ending was to much!
dreamer2322 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I love this!
Juls16 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Great story, it was cute and sweet!
Jess chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This was awesome! I've been sifting through so much badly written, grammatically incorrect sterek fanfiction lately it's great to find such a well written, awesome, cute, in character story! Thank you! And keep it up! Please for my sanity's sake.
anon chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I'm more for adoption than surrogacy. Especially if they could find a little orphaned pup whose family had been killed by hunters or something. Or mpreg, which I do love, I mean if I'm gonna read slash why not just go all the way. Bringing a kid into such a dangerous life any other way by choice seems far too selfish.
Nekaaa chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Awww ! That was CUTEE

:D
Yaoianimeslave chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
LOVE THIS! the part where they told stiles's dad made me die of laughter. You did a great job writing it :)