Reviews for Prehistoric Park: Series 3
Max Saturday burns toasters chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I really like this story, please continue
kwerli chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
its a nice chapter can't wait for the next one
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Can't Nigel put the dodos in with the quaggas, mammoth, elephants, and zebras? PLEASE
danny chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
when is episode 2 coming out damn it!
DriftBlades chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
cool! when are you gonna make 1? :) :)
Logan chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I hate Bob accent it sucks you have to change it back. Other then that it's great love your stories.
Zane Akkker chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Make a new fanfic called Prehistoric park: Eyes of a beast. Its about the park inhabitants and how they see things and what they think of what
goes on in the park. The characters are animated versions of the live action ones. They can even be anthropomorphic.
DarkKnights chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Again a superb story. Well Done dude, keep it up!

Here's some of my idea:

Nigel goes back 65 million years from the past, but this time, not for saving new species, but to find mates for the Tyrannosaurs, Terrence & Matilda after they cause yet, another rampage & to save a herd of Triceratops for Theo so he can live with his own species & mate with his own kind.
Spino chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Is there anyway you could say that Nigel expands Prehistoric Park.

Spinosaurus is the king!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
It's brilliant I mean yes I'm only nine so I can't say much but I've read all of them from series 2 to series 3 but I don't much like Bobs new accent
Bob chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Nigel didn't go on a mission. Lame
cjburton chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
sup guy i read alot of your stuff and this one is # 1 man but i would like to see a carnotrus or ceratosourus. thy are pritty small

ps i am doing this on my kindle so sarry about the spelling
AwsomenessDude4 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Excellent first episode for 3rd series can't wait for the second episode. Here is an idea you could do,there could be a problem with one of the animals like the Saber tooth cats or the Quetzalcoatlus or there could be a fight between Matilda and the Becklespinax in the next episode.
The Anonymous Reader chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Terrific!

For events, I recommend something with the Bug House, the Quetzalcoatlus, and the Stomatosuchus. Also, maybe some large-scale breakout again, including almost all the residents this time.
Random chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I liked the crocidile joke! The Bob accent was a little to read though.