Reviews for The Faerie Prince's Consort
sampam69 chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Beautiful story and wonderfully written. Good job :) :) :)
Rain of the Forest chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Sorry, no. Just... no.
Lavi: What's up with you? I thought you like Wincest.
I just... don't like that Sam's name gets changed... it's like he's no longer Sam... That and the fact that those Feys are acting like they have the right to just change a person and then just make them into someone they are not... I know that it's only for people who have no "life", but I still see it as was some form of slavery... I know I'm being WAAAAAAAY too technical about this... but I just... don't like it.
Lavi: That and that Sam is now called -
-Morgan? Yes... And that his appearance is changed... It's just too weird and... odd for me to like...
wildcat1144 chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
How could you! My feels were ripped to shreds at the end TT
Meaning I absolutely loved it
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Somewhat sad, but happy too. :)
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
I may have watery eyes from my cold but i dont let them have time to form and run. But this made it hard to not cry. I feel for John! Love it!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This was good. Im happy that she went back and told john, I was sad for him.
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Ohhhh that was just ... Sad, very sad. I did enjoy your writing, thank you for sharing your incredible imagination with us.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Sad but good.
pendraco chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This is so beautiful and so, so sad at the same time! Poor John, for a moment I though everybody had forgotten about him.. but luckily he died in peace while knowing Sam was safe. I loved to read this one 3
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
this was a really nice story ] but i'm still a little sad that John suffered ..[
sanitysugar chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I love all your stories even though I didn't know about you until a couple weeks ago and this is the first that made me cry at the end.
Junkerin chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
You realy had me parted on this story. First you write a classic farie tale with bonding and babies and happily ever after. But then you let John die alone in a nut house. How sad is that!
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Another interesting read. I like how you explore different supernatural topics, it adds fun twists to the Dean-Sam relationship.
Reads-way-2-much chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I don't like this one. It was sad. It made me cry. It's awesomeness though.
Secret-H chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Dude, I want to enjoy the story, but I find myself stuck feeling bad for John. That was cute, but pretty messed up.