Reviews for Eureka!
Mangahero18 chapter 3 . 2/24
Considering how heavy that Mace of hers is its doubtful that even a strong current could carry it far...why dont they just rent some equipment and get it out of the river?
Mangahero18 chapter 2 . 2/24
Frankenstein is a rather poor servant overall, especially for a Berserker. She is, however, energy efficient and her Galvanize is especially effective (and devastating) in the modern age where Electricity is the lifeblood of society.
Mangahero18 chapter 1 . 2/24
Hehe. Frankenstein's Monster.
Masterx01 chapter 2 . 1/19
uhmmm no, the servants cannot be damaged by normal means even if they are materialized, they are spirits so trying to damage them with physical things is useless as much is useless trying to hit a ghost with a bat. So even as weakened as berserker was, she shouldnt have been damaged by being hit by a car. Its an imposibility, so even if her stats were the same ones as a normal human and a nuke explode in her face she would remain undamaged.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Oops. XD
Zentari2238 chapter 8 . 5/11/2016
Humor that is as stale as a swamp's waters, slice-of-life without anything in-between and non-existent action. Sometimes persevering through crap simply results in more wasted time; sure as hell hope I could take mine back.
titan616 chapter 21 . 4/22/2016
So Shirou and Beserker are teaming up with Misaya to take down Victor? That's cool, but why would Beserker be praying to him after what he tried to make her do to Shirou? Does she not remember what happened, or does she just not realize Victor's intent? Maybe she does but can't quite process it? And is Jack the Ripper dead or what? Last we saw of her she was alive but out of it, unless I missed something, and since then she's apparently disappeared.

This is a very good fanfiction in many way's, I liked the big battle that just occurred and your take on Frakenstien's monster, but it can be difficult to follow at times. This last chapter at least was easy to read through though.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
Oops. XD
BloodTrinity chapter 21 . 3/7/2016
Well. o3o Shit just went south?
Thespurgin chapter 21 . 3/6/2016
like calls unto like I suppose. Doc Frankenstein as caster... didn't see that coming.
GrumpyGrue chapter 21 . 3/6/2016
Sebastian was a butler in a past life wasn't he? Being Teigu is suffering.

Fran is cute as a kitten in a boot. Look at her trolling Misaya with semantics! She honors Kirei's memory!

Shirou is a smooth operator. Wondering how long it will take Sakura, bro-con yandere extraordinaire, to start developing Stockholm syndrome. Or cave. Haha? Get it? Because cryptochristian chapel? What? The underground part wasn't that literal? Awful pun? Okay :(

Rin has popped into existence thanks to Father. This cliffhanger dangles dangly bits, and wobbles wobbly bits. Good show!

I smirked like a loon this whole chapter. It constantly incised me with feels and laughs. You got the touch, you got the power!
Amatsumi chapter 21 . 3/5/2016
Huh...you're writing again. So..Kirei is dead, Taiga is arguing with a Lamp and Sakura is with Shirou and Misaya. The fact that Rin summoned Victor as Caster is suprising but not unwelcome. I'm biased via Emiya Archer.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/27/2016
Enjoyed the beginning and general idea... if I understood it right. And it definitely had glimpses of something glorious in the future. But as this chapter literally gave me a headache in trying to figure out it's content I have officially ran out of patience to wait for that future awesomeness. Also NEEDS "WARNING CRACK" IN SUMMARY. Because I was pretty sure it had sensible if dodgy plot before about a chapter back...
KimranReech chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
Pretty funny crack fic.
Really like your sense of humor and in which creative ways you stear this story, not many people really take advantage of the fact that you can litteraly write anything in a crack fic and just need to make it sound good, but you seem to get the gist of it. I can't wait to read the second chapter and what crazy stuff happens next. The iron man armor was forshadowing, maybe?
BloodTrinity chapter 20 . 1/17/2016
I don't know if its because I'm feeling unwell now, but this chapter feels like a drug fueled dream to me :0