Reviews for Eureka!
Oops. XD
Zentari2238 chapter 8 . 5/11
Humor that is as stale as a swamp's waters, slice-of-life without anything in-between and non-existent action. Sometimes persevering through crap simply results in more wasted time; sure as hell hope I could take mine back.
titan616 chapter 21 . 4/22
So Shirou and Beserker are teaming up with Misaya to take down Victor? That's cool, but why would Beserker be praying to him after what he tried to make her do to Shirou? Does she not remember what happened, or does she just not realize Victor's intent? Maybe she does but can't quite process it? And is Jack the Ripper dead or what? Last we saw of her she was alive but out of it, unless I missed something, and since then she's apparently disappeared.

This is a very good fanfiction in many way's, I liked the big battle that just occurred and your take on Frakenstien's monster, but it can be difficult to follow at times. This last chapter at least was easy to read through though.
Oops. XD
BloodTrinity chapter 21 . 3/7
Well. o3o Shit just went south?
Thespurgin chapter 21 . 3/6
like calls unto like I suppose. Doc Frankenstein as caster... didn't see that coming.
GrumpyGrue chapter 21 . 3/6
Sebastian was a butler in a past life wasn't he? Being Teigu is suffering.

Fran is cute as a kitten in a boot. Look at her trolling Misaya with semantics! She honors Kirei's memory!

Shirou is a smooth operator. Wondering how long it will take Sakura, bro-con yandere extraordinaire, to start developing Stockholm syndrome. Or cave. Haha? Get it? Because cryptochristian chapel? What? The underground part wasn't that literal? Awful pun? Okay :(

Rin has popped into existence thanks to Father. This cliffhanger dangles dangly bits, and wobbles wobbly bits. Good show!

I smirked like a loon this whole chapter. It constantly incised me with feels and laughs. You got the touch, you got the power!
Amatsumi chapter 21 . 3/5
Huh...you're writing again. So..Kirei is dead, Taiga is arguing with a Lamp and Sakura is with Shirou and Misaya. The fact that Rin summoned Victor as Caster is suprising but not unwelcome. I'm biased via Emiya Archer.
Enjoyed the beginning and general idea... if I understood it right. And it definitely had glimpses of something glorious in the future. But as this chapter literally gave me a headache in trying to figure out it's content I have officially ran out of patience to wait for that future awesomeness. Also NEEDS "WARNING CRACK" IN SUMMARY. Because I was pretty sure it had sensible if dodgy plot before about a chapter back...
KimranReech chapter 1 . 1/26
Pretty funny crack fic.
Really like your sense of humor and in which creative ways you stear this story, not many people really take advantage of the fact that you can litteraly write anything in a crack fic and just need to make it sound good, but you seem to get the gist of it. I can't wait to read the second chapter and what crazy stuff happens next. The iron man armor was forshadowing, maybe?
BloodTrinity chapter 20 . 1/17
I don't know if its because I'm feeling unwell now, but this chapter feels like a drug fueled dream to me :0
Masala Quaker chapter 20 . 1/17
Joey Jojo!
GrumpyGrue chapter 20 . 1/17
Oh joy of joys, Ol'Velsper isn't dead yet! You bring infinite salvation to my casul neckbeard existence!

My memory is pants, so I'm clawing my dandruff resort, dirt and grease imbued, flea-ridden head, wondering "since when did Shinji get a stand?" If that's a Ghostly Ripple?

I'll make time for rereading...eventually. It's a must. A rite of passage.
Angron chapter 20 . 1/17
It's nice to see an update, even if it may be Shinji focused.

Less nice to see Zouken, but I doubt anyone would be pleased to see that old worm..

Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Im a guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2015