Reviews for Utena:Sword in the Stone
lazy Progos chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
I'm suddenly reminded of Gryphon's first night with Kei. " For the 3412nd time, NOTHING HAPPENED!"
Raze Occam chapter 7 . 1/12/2011
A fun and goofy little story, it's nice to see this kind of a spin on RGU. An enjoyable read to be sure :D
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 6/29/2007
Most superb
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Nice
Warkon chapter 7 . 4/2/2007
A great fic! I really liked it and I think making it a romantic comedy was an excellent idea. I'm definitly adding you to my favorite authors!
Ouji-sama chapter 7 . 3/30/2006
If I weren't a lesbian I'd as you to marry me lol. This is awesome! _
Saionji's Rose Bride chapter 7 . 6/19/2005
Congratulations! Your fanfic has been selected to be in the Utena Best of Fanfiction C2 Community. It has been chosen because of its quality and or originality in the section of its type. Please feel free to visit the C2 Community in this section.

Thanks!

Saionji's Rose Bride C2 Staff
Oka-Engineer chapter 7 . 5/11/2005
This fanfic was overall excellent. But I have to disagree with the Saionji statement. He can be nice. He was in Flourishing Wakaba and Nanami's Egg.

Other then that, I loved it, except the Shiori and Juri thing...Then again, I like Juri with Saionji. They just seem to fit. I'm off to read your other works!
Oka-Engineer chapter 6 . 5/11/2005
I like how they all get along, you don't see that often. It just shows you what kind of friends they could be.
Oka-Engineer chapter 5 . 5/11/2005
Blarg. I don't like Shiori... But the rest was good
Oka-Engineer chapter 4 . 5/11/2005
This is wonderful! I'm really enjoying this story! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Oka-Engineer chapter 3 . 5/11/2005
Lol, this chapter was particularly funny. I love the whole Juri, Nanami and Miki things.
Oka-Engineer chapter 2 . 5/11/2005
Great job with this chapter as well. Your fanfics are really great!