Reviews for The Silence
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Very impressive first chapter. Liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Ouch! My heart aches for Castle. Hopelessly in love with no return. Alexis is cruel on Castle. The man suffers from both sides. Nice writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
First time reading it. Nice writing.
IronDad98 chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Very good, hope there's more
SeannysMom chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
A so well written story ! Season 4 could have started like that. Thanks
Skyknight1987 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This is seriously awesome. I've wanted to read a story like this, where Rick gets a hard wake up call that drags him out of the fantasy world that he had created for himself. And it is so fitting that you had Alexis deliver it. I am writing a similarly themed story, except mine is between Kate and Alexis. But the side of Alexis that you have portrayed is very similar to the one I have displayed in my story. I was considering doing a companion piece along the same lines that your story goes, but looks like you beat me to it.

Seriously, keep it up. I've had it with the stereotypical kiss and make up fics. This is such a refreshing change.
14ulysse chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Ooh! That's a very interesting take on the situation! It hurts my shipper heart to read it but I see where Alexis is coming from and I'm liking it!

Wish I could hug Castle though... Lol
Lovin'.Reader chapter 5 . 10/20/2011

Beautifully writen, loved it!

No need to say more.
Lovin'.Reader chapter 5 . 10/20/2011

Beautifully writen, loved it!

No need to say more.
OCastleD chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
So much love for this!
lainey castle chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Love it go Martha
Sawah-lm chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
I really enjoyed reading you story. I loved it. THe end is really cute, good job ;)
Ariel119 chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
Nice Job!
You Are A Trip chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
Great job on this chapter, I particularly liked the last line.
mobbs fellow chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
Oh. You have me crying here. I have a feeling the beginning of season 4 is so not going to be funny. Amazing touch on all of them. Thank you ; your story really helped soothing the general Castle withdrawal experience.