Reviews for Twisted
C.Maladroit chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
IS HE SERIOUSLY JUST GONNA LEAVE HARRY THERE, TIED UP! WADAHELLMAN!

Loved the story, loved the way you portrayed their anger. Love the scenario. The beginning was a little bit strange, though.
TheRndom1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Hot, raw and brilliant!
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
OMEGA O_O Thaaat soooo hoooot XD I love it anyways XD you did awesome job! keep up good work!
kuriqa chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
oh i do so hope you plan to either add more to this or make a sequel or w/e... this was utterly lovely. it was a wonderful lemon i loved that he hated and loved it all at the same time... it's perfect for these two 3

K
XYZ Affair chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I'm back! This is one of the hottest stories I've ever read. It makes me want to delete half of my favorites list! Please do more like this.
A chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
My goodness, this is amazing. Would like more from you in the future. Possibly a dirtier Drarry? Good job!
Evraska chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
That was hot, and I can totally see their relationship being like this... Nice work.
Reipersecutoria chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
hjahahahahaha oh dear, the hell you're good! it was so delicious Drarry! direct to my favorites already! all my love, rei!
Kariah Bengalii chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This was VERY good! I'm totally up for another chapter with Ginny finding out somehow! :D
thelonelyotakugirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Hmmmm... Is there going to be a follow-up story? Stupid question but I couldn't help but ask.

Anyways, interesting portrayal on how Draco and Harry get their... "frustration" off. hahaha...

Though I do love the ending of the story. It gives a vibe that anything can happen between the two of them now.
XYZAffair chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Hey- this was amazing. just what I needed. I will definitely be back for another read and review. thanks!
tsparkle3 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I LOVED IT! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Himuro chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Can I just say this was incredibly hot and pretty much what I see in their relationship? All the pent up anger and hatred, and feeling. Their feelings for each other no matter what it is strong. To me, it's like they want each other completely and utterly, mind body and soul, even if it's just to be able to conquer the other. The feelings are there. To me this is why they're perfect; they stand out to each other in hatred or fucking, it doesn't even matter. Because that passion and lust is so strong and its what draws them together even if they don't understand it and they really fucking hate each other.

And the best part is? They like that feeling. Just like in this Harry wants Draco, likes being dominated and vice versa with Draco. AHh this was really good, especially for your first smut and all.