Reviews for One Thousand Paper Cranes
Anathma chapter 6 . 5/3
Oooooh, I love these one-shots! Write more! They're so adorable ;_;
Ghibli Ninja chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
AWWW! I love the part about the dress. And the bridge. lol... I can just see it now. C.C. jumping off the bridge with no hesitation to grab that piece of paper with the Cheese-kun stickers on it
Your oneshots just keep getting better and better. Please update soon so that I can have more CluClu goodness D

Sidenote: I wish Lelouch and C.C. could be in their regular hair and eye color more often.
Ghibli Ninja chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
Not OOC at all! You're absolutely right in saying that over time, C.C. would soften into what we're seeing now. This was a nice, sort of bittersweet story. I really loved the ending. And oh my gosh, that was totally Kallen and Gino! I knew they were meant for each other :)
Ghibli Ninja chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
Ah, some good old Lelouch and C.C. banter. Topped with a very amusing sand battle. I love your oneshots. You're really good at writing this eternal life stuff. I like how you focus more on the in-between moments rather than the overall years of their life together.
ShadowKissedGallagherGirlLexia chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
Naaawwww
Hoping for a new chapter soon!
JohnTitor chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
Cute! I enjoyed this chapter. That ending suited them perfectly. I never really saw them as the "She's my girlfriend/he's my boyfriend" type.
goddragonking chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
great chapter , Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon
Guest chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
That was amazing, I hope to see much more out of this story!
YiLuLu303 chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
Awwww! Lelouch found comfort in CC's presence and can now move on. I'm glad they have eachother to count on. CC really does care lots for Lelouch, even if she won't admit it. This last chapter especially, it made me realize that CC really was there whenever Lelouch needed help, she was always there to comfort him. That couple itself makes me smile! I really envy the two, to have one another to count on! Lelouch really does need her though, cause without her, he probably wouldn't even be able to live! I love this couple soooo much! Your stories really makes them even greater soul mates! Update soon! Great fanfic! Have a great summer! X3
ShadowKissedGallagherGirlLexia chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Wow. You've really captured the character and just the way they act around each other-that subtle likeness, it's amazing. I really love this fanfic, one of the best I've read so far. Updating this is a top priority! Please update soon!
Xen Nightbreak chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
I love this chapter! I don't mind if their OC but... I just LOVE it!
Lamon chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Wow lovely just lovely all round. Beautiful imagery and speeches. Loved it...
Ghibli Ninja chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Beautiful... and none of it was OOC. You almost made me cry, which I almost never do for any show, story or drama (the only exceptions are Clannad and Downtown Abbey).

Absolutely amazing :)
EclipseLove chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Love it!
I think that time change people and as they are together, knowing that there will be no others between them, that brings them together, thats why i love the story, Lulu and CC are not that OOC!
And seeing the anime we can definitely asume that asides of the "witch" nickname, he cares for her
:D
BurninDarkness chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
This chapter was a little angsty compared to your previous light hearted ones, but I'm not complaining. Would be more interesting to see things developing a little though in any direction.