Reviews for Acceptance
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
Awwww! What an awesome wedding. Loved this entire trilogy. Is there more coming? Are we going to see a Spike and Buffy wedding, pretty please? I know it really doesn't matter to thme but it d be so cool.
Faye chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
Best break ever reading this. Woooow hot.
Faye chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Speed reading before I go to work b/c I can't put this down.
And now I have to read the rest later!
I can't wait to see what you do, love the way they handle Riley I hated when he came back in the show everyone was like "Oh, hey, missed you". He was such an ass! Love Giles here! Mm. Ripper-y goodness.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
Awwwww. So sweet. Everyone finds someone. Can't wait to read the last chapter but just to say im loving this.
Faye chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Hurray for a birthday that's curse-free. And chocolate...
Faye chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I have been marathon reading the two sequels and just have to stop and tell you how I am loving this!
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
Ok thank u 4 changing the wedding its much better this way, xan man is awesome. However, i feel u went way 2 far with the dawn giles thing, i don't think pedophilia is EVER cute or sweet or w/e. I also feel Giles would ever have feelings 4 dawn beyond that of a daughter and if he did buffy and the rest of the group would kill him, especially Spike. That said, writing is supposed 2 bring fourth emotion in ppl and u certainly did that so good job. LOVED IT Off 4 more
ECBSB
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
Ok beautifly done misses but wouldn't Buffy b a vamp due 2 blood mixage never the less beautiful i squealed:). On a kinda bad note the Dawn Giles thing so creepy why'd u do that? Maybe if I knew i'd b less wigged
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
YEAH SPIKE'S OK! I hope he dosn't go all rarrrrrrrrrrrrrr that would so suck but he won't cause that's the power of love biotch! Great character voices once again. Everytime i read your work I feel like it was an episode of the show LOVE IT!
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
Ok, keyboard needed new batteries, that's why i haven't reviewed till now, so, let's sum it up. OMG OMG OMG! Spike cooking OMG HOT and Spike and Dawn can you say cute? The family audrablness is gonna kill me. I LOVE IT! Anya's hilarious and perfectly writtened. i enjoyed her gift VERY much hehe. The Dawn Giles things makIn me wig butI guess it'll grow on me. Riley sucks and I wish Spike woulda smacked him upside the head but Xan did and that was kinda badass. The Spuffy lovein is AWESOME in this, but that's nothin new. I think that's it. SOOOO BRILLIANT!
rororogers chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
I so very much enjoy this little saga... even if the whole Giles/ Dawn thing is a little wiggy for me but hey got a point about her really being thousands of years old and all that gob. Looking forward to whatever you come up with next.
Margot-Eve chapter 10 . 6/4/2012
Again, nice one. I always love Spuffy in your style ;] Though I got a tad uncomfortable during the Valentine's Day chapter. But it's good. Liked it very much.
brittanyr1221 chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
Would LOVE LOVE LOVE a fourth part to this! Such a great show/story and I love what you did with it! Going to stop with all the ridiculous exclamation marks but I don't think that there is enough characters to fully praise these three terrific works. So in Scoob-fashion...YAYness to you!
ginar369 chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
I have to say it, Anya was awesome in the last chapter! Everyone is getting closer and they really are a group now. It's great to see. Riley finally admitting that he doesn't belong there. He just doesn't fit in. Xander is the only 'normal' one of bunch and he fits because he has been there since the beginning. Riley thought he was all that and side of fries and he wasn't. When he finally realized it he did something stupid and ran. Now he can see he is better off out of Sunnydale.
ginar369 chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
Giles and Dawn getting all cosy. When she is a little older I can see them together. But not right now. He'll give her some seriousness and she can lighten him up a little.

I need a cold shower after one of these chapters!
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »