Reviews for Acceptance
ginar369 chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Just when things are going good and Buffy let down another wall in comes Riley to muck things up. He is so rigid in his views it amazes me he has survived this long! Poor Dawn, she was terrified and then worried about acting like a baby. It's no shame to admit you are scared.
ginar369 chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
So happy social services won't be back. A loving home is the most important thing, money or even a messy house doesn't matter just as long as the child is loved and wanted. Glad to see that woman back off and go away.

Dawn and Giles teaming up for Buffy and Spike. That is the sweetest thing ever. And the day worked out great. How often does that work out for Buffy?
ginar369 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
The gang is too funny. "Can Spike call a scooby meeting?" That made me laugh. Spike and Dawn plotting and planning is too cute. Everyone seems to be doing okay with Spike and Buffy together. Glad to see it, she needs the support and love of them. I love Clem coming over for the party. Can I have a chocolate covered Spike? Pretty please?
ginar369 chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Bigot demons, who knew? :) You sex scenes are to hot for words!
ginar369 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Really hot sex! Whew!

I loved Dawn. She wants that parental/sibling thing so badly. She just wants to know that she has people in the world who love her for her and wont leave her for a very long time. Sure the scoobies love her and they would stay like they did over the summer. But that is more because they felt they owed it to Buffy even though they loved Dawn.
Inazea chapter 10 . 4/1/2012
I mentioned that I like your stories, didn't I? Anyway, I love this one. I like how their relationship develops, it's nice to see the progress and how she overcomes her fears and stuff.

LG

Ina
I am a logical vegetable chapter 10 . 4/1/2012
I have fallen in LOVE with this series! I don't know what I'm going to do with my time now I've read them all! :)
jackiemack916 chapter 10 . 1/8/2012
Wow, I just spent my whole weekend reading your Model Romance trilogy. It's been so fun, and moving. Dawn has always been a give or take character for me- enjoyable but not really caring if she had much screen time. Your story totally changed that. Some of my favorite parts were the growth and development of her character. I especially loved her relationship with Spike. Thanks for posting such a wonderful story and I look forward to reading more by you.

PS- I take listing an author as a 'favorite' very seriously. In all the years I've been on this site, only a handful have been tagged as such by me. It's the highest compliment I can give. Take care.
Sirius120 chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
I've spent all week reading this series. I couldn't put it down! What an amazing story. I love that you wove plots from the series so skillfully into your own story and managed to give the characters the happy endings they all deserve (and we all longed to see!). You are a masterful storyteller and I'm so glad I discovered this series! Any chance you will write a part 4 that fast forwards 2 years to see Giles & Dawn fulfill a happy ending too? :-)
MMWillow13 chapter 10 . 12/14/2011
That was so much better than the series version! The wedding, the claiming, and especially the treating Riley like the douche he is and was. I also like the by play of Giles and Dawn it is sweet and makes an odd sort of sense. After all the spirit seeks out someone like minded and while Dawn may physically be a teenager part of her issue has always been that the energy she was created from has no concept how it should respond to being trapped in such a young human form. I think that has been part of her problem all along her spirit/soul/energy are at war with her physical form seeking out older souls/men/partners just makes sense. I really hope you add more to this series.
omslagspapper chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
i quite enjoyed this story. i was wondering if you were going to do another part... are you?
Jedi SteelWolf chapter 10 . 11/28/2011
i just wanted to say that i loved this trilogy of stories and that i have truly fallen in love with your versions of the same people we know and love from the show, as well as your own version of events. i sincerely hope that you will continue this story line, and if you choose to do so i will eagerly await the next story. i must say though that throughout all three stories, the Disney song "i won't say i'm in love" (hercules) kept running through my head, and i think it would make a perfect theme song for Buffy (well, up until the end of this last story at any rate). also, at first i was very hesitant about your Giles and Dawn pairing, but i re-read that part and i'm finding that the pairing is growing on me and i would very much like to see where you take it. Perhaps the next story will take place in the future, shortly after Dawn graduates and Buffy and Spike are going to get married? just a suggestion. well, i don't want to ramble on and on, but i just wanted to say how much i appreciate your stories and how much i hope that you continue this story line!
Searching-For-My-Reason chapter 10 . 11/14/2011
Awee! It took me forever to read these but I enjoyed all of them. That was the first story I've read that even hinted at Giles and Dawn but surprisingly I was perfectly okay with it. :] I'm really glad you tackled the whole, 'mate's' thing, I was hoping you would. You should really think about writing a Willow Tara story, the few scenes you've done with them were amazing. You're a great author.
Le Roi des Ombres chapter 10 . 9/29/2011
It's a great story like most of your fic, I liked it a lot and I hope to see soon the next part of this saga.

My only critic it's that I am not too sure about the Giles/Dawn relationship. But for now it's good.

I wait for your next chap of "you and me against the world" who is an excellent story.

Good work.

A french reader.
LithiumReaper chapter 10 . 9/29/2011
Oh my goodness Sweets! This was such a great story! Please write a follow up? I'm extremely happy for you and boatloads of congratulations on the birth of your little sweetpea! When was she born, because you never even had a delay in posting.. This chapter was good, love the fact that Spike and Buffy are okay with Giles and Dawn, and that they too accept them. Giles was sooo funny with the sex talk with Dawn. Mundo blushment! Sweets, I love you! Please, please, please write a follow up? I wanna see what happens between Dawn and Giles!

Much love