Reviews for Acceptance
CaptainPeroxide chapter 8 . 9/11/2011
I love this story :) all of it's been great. I reckon u should do a chapter when angel comes back to sunnydale and his reaction to spike and Buffy and realizing he was the guy that in a backward way got them together :) lol can't wait for the next chapter xx
Bralker Stalker chapter 8 . 9/9/2011
yay! Damn you, making this one really nice and happy. GAWN FOR THE WIN! I am the captain of this here ship. Also I wish Sam in the show had been written less like an empty shell and more like a person, like what you have done Sweets. Always a pleasure -Hannah xx
ginar369 chapter 8 . 9/9/2011
So glad the chip is out! Just think how much help Spike could have been when Glory was around without that damn chip. He was helpless against the crazies and he could have killed Ben and then Buffy wouldn't have had to die.

Thank you for the dedication, not sure what I did to deserve it but thank you very much for it.
DLillith21 chapter 8 . 9/8/2011
Big happy smile on my face! So, are you setting something up with Dawn and Giles? Their interactions seems slightly more than father-daughter like in this story. I'm not upset if they are possibly romantically involved, just curious. LOVE Anya, Willow, and Tara "hanging" out with Sam just for extra precaution, go Anya!
Bralker Stalker chapter 7 . 9/6/2011
more Gawn please :D loving how and where this is going, more please Sweets...i'm like a kid in a candy store when you post :D -Hannah xx
DLillith21 chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
Great chapter, and nice wrap up to the Suvolte issue with the Doctor there, I had forgotten about him. I really liked how you played the chip issue, Spike refusing to have it out, and now finding out it has to come out-it gave him a chance to show how much she means to him, and still also allow him the freedom to show her that he does love her and isn't just programmed not to hurt. The money was a nice addition too, solves some real stresses for the crew to have some extra funds.
SarcasticBunny chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
Okay, REALLY GOOD! Just been reading all your stories (Well, the Buffy ones anyway) and they're so cool. The thing with Dawn and Giles is a bit weird though, I mean he is like 30 years older than her...
Bralker Stalker chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
this was awesome! The Good Ship Gawn has set sail! All aboard! Cap'n Slow is at it again, he always thought he was the best thing since sliced bread, good to see him knocked down a peg - or ten ;D more please Sweets -Hannah xx
lambean chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Great chapter! I love that they were able to get some revenge on the Doctor.
ginar369 chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
That's Spike taking care of Buffy's friends because he loves her. Dividing up the money giving some to everyone now in case the chip-ectomy doesn't work and he dies or Riley double-crosses them.
Bralker Stalker chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
waaayyyyyyyyyyyy Cap'n Cardboard more like Cap'n Slow. Seriously Gawn Rules :P and with regards to updates/chapter length write long or short, don't care so long as i get my Sweets fix :D -Hannah xx
LithiumReaper chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
This was a shocker! Never figured Riley would be back, and by the way, what's up with Buffy? She still have feelings for him? Anyway, I vote looong chappies! Awesome chapter, as always, go sweets, go! :D
GoodfortheSoul chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
Yay! I loved this chapter. Riley really is an insensitive idiot. So glad you incorporated him like this (I always hated “As You Were.” I never thought that Buffy was really fair to Spike; you can only be told that you are evil and soulless so many times before behaving evil and soulless. Spike was only playing the role she designated for him).

Also, I like seeing Spike being all growly but still domestic. He is like a housetrained wolf. I love it!

Oh, and about chapter length, can I vote for shorter chapters? I love your stories so much, but sometimes it takes me a few days before I have enough time to devote to reading them.

Whatever you decide to do, I look forward to reading your future updates.
DLillith21 chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
I don't have a vote on chapter length, just whatever you need to tell the story. I liked how you had Riley find out that Buffy died, it seemed so odd in the show that I don't think it came up at all (maybe it did and I forgot). I loved how Spike went after Dawn, and had made dinner, and was able to show Riley how much a part of the family he really is.
GoodfortheSoul chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
Wonderful chapter. I loved the reprise of Mrs. Kroger. And the appearance of the hideous bridesmaid dresses. I hope that Xander and Anya's wedding has a much happier conclusion in this reality. Valentine's Day was so sweet and non-capitalistic. Spike's poems were adorable. Guess he couldn't suppress his inner sappy Victorian forever. I thought Buffy's letter was hilarious and precious at the same time, all that self-conscious vulnerability. She was so brave to open herself up like that. And the sex was, well, open and sexy and great. I also love how you write Tara and Willow’s relationship (with each other and with Dawn and, of course, with little Pepper). Thanks for keeping them together and happy! Looking forward to more.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »