Reviews for Acceptance
DLillith21 chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
What a great chapter from putting the social worker bitch in her place to Valentine's Day goodness. I'm so glad Dawn is now safe and sound in Buffy's home and no more social worker to scare them...loved Spike scaring her though :) Great Valentine's Day for all-oh, and I loved the bridesmaid dress scene-too perfect!
Bralker Stalker chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
yay! Happy Spuffy goodness :D more please Sweets -Hannah xx
Bralker Stalker chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
i love the smut XD amazing everytime... -Hannah xx
Bralker Stalker chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
yay! Spuffy though strangely i can totally see a Gawn ship setting sail :O -Hannah xx
LithiumReaper chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
Sweeeets! This was a chapter of the good hehe. I really like Anya, and Xander giggling? That was funny as hell. I nearly tore the roof off with my laughter at Giles screaming like a little girl hehe! And hey, I know cadbury, they sell them here too, and I bet why Giles would hide his candy, its really yummy.. Anyway, good chapter, keep up the good work :D
GoodfortheSoul chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Awwww... what a perfect birthday. Well almost perfect. It would have been really perfect if they had kept the kitten. But, then again, I might just believe that because I've got my own feline fixation. I'm sure Willow and Tara will give the cat a wonderful home. Such a sweet chapter. Yay for Spuffy happiness.
GoodfortheSoul chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
I must have missed this chapter when you first posted it, but I am so glad that I found it! Good for Buffy totally accepting Spike, demon and all. That’s a huge step for her. Can’t wait to read what Spike ends up planning for her birthday. I hope just the right amount of evilness ensues!
DLillith21 chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Is it too cheesy to say this chapter was really sweet? In the chocolate and emotional ways. :) I really liked the hug between her and Giles where he told her how glad he was that she was back. Now that she is glad too, I think it is good for her to hear it again. I'm sure it didn't mean much to her when everyone told her that when she first got back. And I like Clem!
DLillith21 chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
I love the description of their routine, I like imaging what their day to day lives are like. I love seeing Dawn and Spike do homework together. I'm glad you Buffy and Spike were finally ready to let his demon come out when they are together-he could never feel fully loved by her with out it.
LithiumReaper chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Oh my.. This was just soooo coool! Oh I love you sweets! Spike and Buffy are exactly how they should have been back in the series.. They're perfect together! ;D Update soon pleaseness hehe
GoodfortheSoul chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Awwww! This was so sexy and sweet and I just loved it. It has been so wonderful to watch the development of Spike and Buffy's relationship through these stories. I am so happy that they are finally really together, no more walls and rules to separate them and keep them secret. You do such a wonderful job writing these characters (which I always say in reviews of your stories, so I apologize if it is repetitive, but it also happens to be true). As always, looking forward to more.
LithiumReaper chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Oh my! I simply love this story :D Its just amazing! Seriously, where have you been all my life, eh? I'm psyched out of my mind for the next update! Oh yeah, I really like the way Xander and Spike seem to have gotten over their snarkiness and matured enough to get along for Buffy's sake. And Dawn was sweet with the craziness.. Good on ya! Update soon :P
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6