Reviews for Sometimes, Destiny Takes Control
shawnta.horton chapter 32 . 8/6/2016
Hey i was just wondering if you could make another story like this one. Not the same but close to it. If you did would you make sure it it jasper and bella again or bella and peter or all three i love stories like this. It was great. Thank you
Guest chapter 17 . 8/6/2016
the other contact is Emmett I'm 99.9% sure
RavenLight Dragon chapter 32 . 9/19/2015
That's a lot of kids! Lol. And they're all immortal with the exception of the human ones that weren't turned. Dang! This was a great story. :)
RavenLight Dragon chapter 31 . 9/19/2015
I knew she wasn't dead. I just didn't expect that outcome! Wow!
RavenLight Dragon chapter 30 . 9/19/2015
Alright Jasper think, if there's no pain she's not dead. Did Jake really see it or did Caius make a deal with him if he would lie? Is Caius dead?
RavenLight Dragon chapter 28 . 9/19/2015
I knew it! And I have a feeling Angel is CJ's mate.
RavenLight Dragon chapter 27 . 9/18/2015
Go Laya! She's badass! And sing song the witches are dead! Oooooo I can't wait to see Aro's face when he sees how betrayed he was! Hahaha!
RavenLight Dragon chapter 26 . 9/18/2015
If they can promise him she won't be hurt again I can't see why he wouldn't help them. As for the pack, well Paul is Paul. Lol. And I have a feeling I know who Laya's mate is. A certain 6'4" black haired vampire that stood up to Jasper!
RavenLight Dragon chapter 25 . 9/18/2015
Well that was unexpected. Lol.
RavenLight Dragon chapter 24 . 9/18/2015
So it was The Major! He let him out when that bitch came up!
RavenLight Dragon chapter 23 . 9/18/2015
Ah Felix, do you have so little faith in The Major? I know I have tons of it: that is totally awesome you made Jack the Ripper a vampire!
RavenLight Dragon chapter 20 . 9/18/2015
Like hell his vision is true. That's The Major. Now who is the other traitor.
RavenLight Dragon chapter 19 . 9/18/2015
I'm surprised Vergil was stupid enough to play his hand so quickly. Now he has no army, and he's alone-ish. And The Major will be after him soon.
RavenLight Dragon chapter 18 . 9/18/2015
Somehow I knew it would be Emmett. And it seems that Vergil is not trusted fully. But the question is is it only by Carlisle, or everyone else present? And what else has Vergil seen?
RavenLight Dragon chapter 17 . 9/18/2015
So it seems there's more than one family member in on this. The question is who.