Reviews for Trying
ncmiss12 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Awesome chapter! I think that Sookie gave in a little to easy! I would have raked him over the coals a bit more! But I am glad that Eric finally came to his senses!
Her Owlness chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I read this after "Missed," and I must say that I liked that one better. This seemed almost ... too easy, for Eric and Sookie to have everything all "wrapped up" in a single one-shot. I think this would have been better served as a multi-part fic - whether Pam had let something slip to Sookie as to where Eric was, or if Sookie found something in Ginger's mind about where Eric was, or ... even as you wrote it, with Eric coming back on his own ... Sookie just seemed to give in too easily. (Then again, maybe I'm just a sucker for more angst and drawn-out conflict before a happy ending is reached.)

Of course, I don't want to make it seem like I didn't *enjoy* this sequel - I did. I just can't help but wonder if there was a missed opportunity to really delve into the characters and characterizations, here.
peygan chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Sweet and a refreshing change from shrew Sookie that forgets all he has done for her and just remembers the bad
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Great story
angieluff chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
*cries of happiness* Perfect way of ending it, thanks so much for answering all these questions and giving these two closure and a new beginning.
VAlady chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
very endearing, and hopeful.
JO chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Really good, I just hope this is how it turns out on the show once t.v eric gets his memory back .
Spygrrl chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I love it. I can see Eric fighting his feelings for her, not knowing how to deal with them and leaving instead of facing them. But I love how Pam called him out on his behavior. I also like that Sookie was forgiving, but not a pushover. She saw the changes in Eric and understood him. Very touching.
Devine Justice chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Yea! He found is way back to her!This was great I hope you continue this series of one shots.
TB-ChelyK chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Aww I love this story..It is sad and sweet.. it is happy. Please write more
livesimple chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I'm glad you wrote a sequel to Missed.. Finally Eric stopped being an idiot and realized he was hurting her more by being away. This was very sweet'
sluggysmom chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
YAY! Loved it!
writergirl89 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Awww... Loved this! Mended the slight heartache from reading Missed. Thank you.