Reviews for Impulse Control
Dantalions chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
i liked this fic a lot, especially the little tidbits about robin.
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I'm wondering now too, and I frickin' love this pairing! XD
stinky chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
PRETTTY LADY TWITTER CD
Reviews to Master chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Oh come on! Is this going to be turned into a continued story? I usually don't read this but I was curious, and I liked how the story turned out!

Godd job!
hyperlitelove13 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Whoooooo! That was awesome! You should keep writing on this one. It'd make a great long story!
kvmgdragon chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
So this story was amazing. Well written and almost perfect. I know it was intended as a one shot but you have something really good here that you could turn into a longer story. I suggest it. Love your work. Hope to see more in the future.
plainf chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
very hot story
sanjixzoro-fan chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
that was awesome, the smut was so fantastically well narrated and what can i say? really hot ! i couldnt stop reading it until the end, i really like how you portray superboy and it was really hilarious the "super ejaculation" fact it really make feel diffent

emotions

this is one of the best stories i read in fandom and hope to read more fics of you and if its possible a continuation of this

take care and read you soon

P: by the way, sorry for my crappy english, im not still confident when i write in english
biggest anime fannli chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Beautiful and romantic. I loved every moment and hung on every word.
Hiyami chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Oh god... For a moment there I thought Daddy!Bats had found out about them! And yes, what impulse is the Boy Wonder trying to control?

Btw, good job on Supey's POV
Kiwisilence chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This was hot and certainly made eating lunch entertaining lol :) This could be a one-shot or easily continued on - how will Batman react? Keep up with the good and descriptive writing.
Blackrose chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Ummm HI! Blackrose here... again. So I was thinking about this story and reread it because of some of the subtle details in it. From what it appears, the fact the robin had some discomfort with superboy's show of affection during sex seems to hint at signs that robin may be having trouble coming to terms with his sexuality. Robin's actions reminded me of some men who have sex with other men without a condom because they feel that having to think about the encounter is a self admition to being a homosexual. I think this is way robin seems to be uncomfortable with superboy leaning into him during intercourse; to robin showing and receiving affection means that he is accepting his homosexuality. However, I am not so sure what Batman's part in this all is. He seems unhappy, but I'm not sure if he is uncomfortable with Robin's sexuality or his choice of partner... This really should be continued. I'm just saying. LOL
Amanda G chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Incredibly well written story. I love the character portrayal and th way that it flowed so nicely. And above all... It was hot XD

Please right a sequel, though in all honestly the ending seemed perfect to
Blackrose chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Wow, what a well written story. The ending was such a cliffhanger because it left me with more questions then answers. This calls for another story or a continuation of this if you please! Great, Awesome Job!
firefly734 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This is the first Young Justice fanfiction I've read ad this is after watching three episode of the series. This was absolutely wonderful, and I hope that the other fics I find can live up to this one.

Wonderful writing!