Reviews for The Nuances of Relationships
ssl71 chapter 13 . 11/2/2016
This is my favorite of the Callen and Kensi stories! You definitely captured the essence of both characters. Great job!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/26/2016
Great story, you've captured the emotions beautifully
judysam936 chapter 13 . 1/28/2016
Great job
ranger353 chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
This is the best chapter I've ever read...
I absolutely love your writing and this story! And I love that it's a excellent story AND incredibly hot! Your sex scenes are, for lack of a better term, amazballs.
You write Callen and Kensi so well. I love them together and your story feeds my obsession. Thank you for sharing your talent with us and I hope this story never ends.
ranger353 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Holy hotness this is perfection! I friggin love this so much... I love the idea of Callen and Kensi together and I'm so happy that I finally found a story that will feed my obsession, that is also incredibly hot! Thank you! Love it!
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 13 . 10/10/2013
Loved it and hope that you write something more soon and loved how you portrayed callen
Lauh Malfoy chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
Hello!

I must say I really liked this. I read some M rated fanfictions before with Callen/Kensi but for some reason they weren't as good. The descriptions were either too "dirty" or too plain, yours however it's really beautiful, in lack of a more complex word. And I think the characters are in character actually, I could totally see them doing something along these lines.

Really good job!
Tilly33 chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
This was incredible! Between las night and this morning, I read all 13 chapters. I'm not a huge Kensi & Callen fan but think this just changed my mind! Beautifully done - lookng forward to reading more of your writing. I'll keep an eye out for any sequels!
ncisnewbie chapter 13 . 2/6/2013
Thanks for a great story: lovingly written, carefully edited. Callen/Kensi seems like a good relationship. Keep it up.
raspberry dreams chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
great story
laylay chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
I absolutely love your stories! and you a really great writer too!
jmlane1966 chapter 13 . 10/6/2012
Thanks for the great story. This the first time I've read a Callen/Kensi story that sounded like them. They are two really screwed up people. You didn't shy away from that fact which made it seem more possible. Thanks for sharing your work.
amz-123 chapter 13 . 9/11/2012
I just love your stories 3 please don't stop!
TumblingEtceteras chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
What a perfect ending to a great story. I'll be sad to see this "completed" for good but look forward to anything else that you feel like throwing us. I'm afraid this might be the last piece of new, "good" Kensi/Callen fanfiction I read for a while! Thanks!
AlpineHolly chapter 13 . 7/4/2012
As with the chapters before this was very nicely done, shame to see this come to an end and I hope you do more on them :)