Reviews for Jinxed
QueenYoda chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
Awesome. Simply awesome.
Wolf of the Western Woods chapter 18 . 9/15/2012
Incredible writing and character development, as usual Nonny. My hat is off to you
sachariah chapter 17 . 8/21/2012
Ah, forgot - big thanks for your kind shout-out for WNF! :)
sachariah chapter 18 . 8/21/2012
Happy to see you around, and to see this story updated! *cough*finally*cough* :P

I have to say, these chapters with Omicron Squad were an unexpected turn - a fascinating group of guys to be sure! The new characters (they are new, right? I skimmed the earlier chapters to refresh my memory and didn't see them) are already intriguing me - both Hirani and Erquina seem to be as unique among Jedi (I'm assuming Hirani is a Jedi, no?) as they Omicron boys are of clones. I loved Erquina's keen understanding and forcefulness while talking to Threar, and I'm definitely curious as to where the relationship between these two will go (especially when Order 66 goes down, should you go that far).

Also, am I correct in supposing that Threar has some... interest in Hirani? I wasn't totally clear on that point - it seems so given Threar's questions, but at the same time I doubt he'd be willing to let on any "inappropriate" feelings in front of his superiors. And I could also see Threar simply being curious or whatever.

Great work as always (love the Mando bits by the way, and the snarky references to the Kaminoans) - I'm eager to see how this all fits in with the main storyline, but I'd be perfectly happy seeing more of this cast as well.
laloga chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Great start! I'm already intrigued by your OC, and the lekku "bit" was priceless. :)
Lord Vrel chapter 18 . 8/17/2012
"Frankly, sir, that's unnatural. No kid under the age of like…seventy could dislike chocolate. It's in the rules." ... I love you for writing this. Marry me.

'The young Jedi placed the choc square in his mouth, immediately recoiled, and swallowed like the stuff might hurt him. "Gak! And the texture."' ... Kill him now! Grrr!

But I'm not totally missing the philosophical, and moral, side of the story. I have to honestly agree with so much of what Threar says, and have been agreeing with it for a long time. Clones are still awesome though. ;)
Lord Vrel chapter 17 . 8/17/2012
First of all... YAY! You're alive!

Second... YAY! Two new chapters!

Lol. I laughed pretty hard at a few parts... You've still got your writing talent, I'm glad to see. :D

Hmm... "Shnooks"... I guess I wouldn't mind TOO much if we were honeymooning... as long as you aren't calling me a "schnook" :D

Now, onward, to chapter 18!
Tess'ika chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Jinx, I remember him.
Queen chapter 18 . 8/17/2012
It's a neat idea, to put all the "different" clones into one group - we get to see other, "normal" squads more regularly but here - they have a different experience than their more normal brothers, whether that means naturally red hair, or green eyes, or blood type, or color blindness. Though there seems to be a lot of in group's pretty good natured. They all rely on each other to survive, and it comes out wonderfully here, though it upsets Erquina to understand exactly how different they are and how that has negatively impacted them.

Drawing the connection between the clones and the Twi'leks sold into slavery was nicely done - no matter who someone is born to, they're still human (or Twi'lek) and their method and place of birth matters little in making them worth something.

Another very interesting chapter - also nice to see this updated!
Queen chapter 17 . 8/17/2012
...gestation chamber insults equal "yo momma" insults. I am trying so hard not to either burst out laughing or hit my head into my desk right now. Though I suppose in the absence mothers...goodness.

You have quite a motley crew of misfits here and of course that makes them fun to read. Having their boss standing behind them while they're talking was just classic - and having him just sort of coolly give them an assignment afterwards - quirky and interesting.

Sounds like a fun (and eccentric) group!
Rexness613 chapter 18 . 8/17/2012
Wow. I think this is one of the best chapters I've read. This is turning into one of my favorite FICS :D
Rexness613 chapter 17 . 8/17/2012
Haha :D I love it! Good job with this!
Wolf of the Western Woods chapter 16 . 10/27/2011
I like this chapter a lot. I think you did a very good job of explaining how Jinx could feel that his possible, maybe someday, maybe never, and totally almost maybe nonexistant romantic relationship with Ahsoka could be threatened by her similar relationship with Rex. You also did well at not making Rex into a villain or a jerk, just so you could praise your pairing, which takes a lot of work even from a mature writer like yourself. Good job!
Queen chapter 16 . 9/13/2011
Yay, new chapters of this! No need to be forgiven for using Kit - great to see him here, and I love how you use the lekku/tendrils to express meaning. Also, I really like how you described love as different from attachment...that it's something giving rather than taking. Also nice here was seeing Aayla as a teacher, guiding Jinx. Just lovely to see.

Aw, Jinx is having an emo moment, it seems. Poor kid. And though I admit to being quite the Rexsoka shipper, at this point in time, it only makes sense that Rex and Ahsoka would be only thinking of each other as friends. That said, I love how you're focusing so much on Jinx and his personal development as opposed to making the whole story a big fluffy romance. So much more subtle and nuanced, when you do throw in the Jinx/Ahsoka moments.

And...Barriss? Now I'm curious and very much looking forward to that!
Jadedsnowtiger chapter 16 . 9/12/2011