Reviews for Adventures in Camp Pharoah
Shade
Aggressive,stubborn,bloodthirsty
Demigod
Daughter of Skehmet
Reason for hating gods: Was abandoned on the streets with no help for years.
At age 3 her father was killed by a sphinx And watched in horror as it tore him up and ate him. Shade was traumatized and then was forced to live on the streets, and digging through garbage. It got so bad,that she had to turn into a cannibal and developed a hunger for flesh like her has a long scar on her arm by a demon attack and has two long knives she stole from a demigod she ate.
Powers: Can grow fangs,claws,and runs at a superhuman speed.
Looking to her soulless eyes drive her victims mad.
Hair:Tangled up is a dirty blond color.
Eyes:Everything is black.
Skin:Pale
Wears a torn combat tee and short ripped jeans. Black combat boots.
Will not die.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
mention bast's children more.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
No... Bast had daughter named Jewelina Suntra that part-Greek that had hazel-green eyes, golden streaked brown hair, and copper skin that was talented in that arts and battle with many weapon and hand-to-hand combat or close combat including born with a curse that every full moon transform into horrifying were-cat.

She loves to dance, sing, and play stringed intruesments. Leader of the sons and daughters of Bast and straight A student in Math, Honors World History, and Honors Biology 2.
raxacoricofallapatorius3 chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
Martin
Hapi
Hapi was kidnaped
likes water and reading dislikes fire and deserts
FlowQueen chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
PanicAtTheEpicness chapter 11 . 11/4/2011
Ok... I'm sad. It's been almost a month, man! A FLIPPING. MONTH. Haha, no I'm not all 'Oh, cry sob sob cry, there's pain in my heart sad', but it's more like when I want a book release to come earlier even though it won't. So, I know that there's probably a lot going on in school, music, sports, or whatever it is that you do in your day, BUT! Right now I'm totally going to send this cause I'm bored, and I'm messing around with fanfiction in my email drafts on my iPod. Since I have no way to post that, I'm just sitting here waiting for someone to update. But seriously, please, with all the kindness I can muster in my abnormally tall 13 year old body, I beg you to update! Thank you for your time :) I'm not being pushy, am I? Sorry if I am.
amaayasha chapter 17 . 10/16/2011
So sad the story's over, but glad they will be a sequel! :D
Broadway4eva chapter 17 . 10/10/2011
Another story! Yay! Insert me jumping for joy here. Metaphorically, considering I'm sitting in an office chair right now.
SONofAPOLLOx chapter 17 . 10/8/2011
good chapter, but rushed, short, and choppy with several mistakes. Well make the sequel soon.

-SOAx
LetItGoAndDefyGravity chapter 15 . 10/8/2011
Hey, ironic that you started and ended EXACTLY 2 months apart, just noticed that!
LetItGoAndDefyGravity chapter 17 . 10/8/2011
Ooooh character romance! Great ending! Update soon!
movies798 chapter 17 . 10/8/2011
Great way to end book 1, it was awesome! Can't to read book 2!
Jaakuna Hebi chapter 17 . 10/8/2011
Hope you make another story :)
PanicAtTheEpicness chapter 17 . 10/8/2011
Good chapter! It was short, but I liked it! Hopefully you get on to book 2 soon, cause I'm super excited for it! Seriously man, I can't wait! Oh and not to rush you or anything, but please hurry! Sometimes I get sooo bored and I can't think of anything to do! So I'll be, like, checking my email to see if anything updates XD again, good job on the chapter!
A Guy You Saw Wearing Pants chapter 17 . 10/8/2011
"All I could think about was Julie, and how I was in love."

That was exactly like Waste! Literally, was going to tell you he'd be like that, but decided to leave it up to you!

Wake seemed very up-front and dry, which would also be like her. Very nice portrayal.

Hopefully Book 2 will be up soon! Thnx for such an awesome story!

A Guy You Know...Maybe