Reviews for Adventures in Camp Pharoah
TheOtherUsernamesWereTaken chapter 15 . 9/29/2011
Blah, I gave up on this story a bit in honest truth, but it really is a great story! I feel left out of the character thing x_x but you know, it's all good. And, that was a very nice ending/conclusion. Really tied it all up. ] and update sometime soon! So uh, oh yeah! Hi. D
Momoloveslife6th-7th chapter 15 . 9/28/2011
Hello Cora needs 2 be in the next quest... Pwease and MAx even though he is not mine to be on the quest with her and Cora (or MAx) should ask the other out... Luv ya
CheshireGrin50 chapter 15 . 9/28/2011
Amazing chapter!
amaayasha chapter 15 . 9/27/2011
:D ! :D :D :D :D :D UPDATE SOON!
A Guy You Saw Wearing Pants chapter 15 . 9/27/2011
Yes! Some new gods, new cabins and, soon, a new quest! I CAN'T WAIT!
movies798 chapter 15 . 9/27/2011
HEY THIS IS THE BEST CHAPTER EVER! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :)
SONofAPOLLOx chapter 15 . 9/27/2011
All right, well it's not as good as the other chapters. There were a couple mistakes, the chapter was REALLY rushed and choppy, and couple characters were OOC (out of character). You see, Osiris is the god of the dead. He shouldn't just ignore Janie calling him Blue Boy. He should zap her to friggin dust. And also, shouldn't Janie be scared? Yeah she loves Zane and everything, but she's in the Duat, where everyone's dead and the god of the dead is cruel. So she was a bit Mary Stu on that part. Update soon.

CheshireGrin50 chapter 14 . 9/24/2011
O-M-G-S. ZANIE 4EVA! PLEASE, HE SHOULDN'T BE DEAD! LET HIM LIVE, BUT PLEASE, DON'T LET MY CHARACTER DIE!
PanicAtTheEpicness chapter 14 . 9/23/2011
Ok, i don't know if it was because I made her fatal flaw arrogance or what, but you're kinda making Peyton come off as, for lack of a better word, a total bitch. Now, I'm not gonna get on you about every little detail, but there are SOME things I'd like to point out. I listed Ace as one of her friends, I don't think they should be hating each other, especially Peyton, since Ace is her little sister. Second, Peyton's flaw is arrogance, not jealousy. She isn't that kind of girl. And she doesn't have the ability to morph into jackal form. Sorry if this was a bit rude, but... The character portrayal was getting to me.
amaayasha chapter 14 . 9/23/2011
D: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. ZANE CANNOT DIE. JANIE WILL FREAKIN' COMMIT SUICIDE IF HE DOES. UPDATE SOON!
LetItGoAndDefyGravity chapter 14 . 9/23/2011
Child of Toph? Is Bella OK! *crosses fingers Don't die Don't die Don't die!
SONofAPOLLOx chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
hey nice chapter, but several mistakes, a bit confusing, and it was rushed. well update soon.

movies798 chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
Love this chapter! But seriously Zane is dying!
SONofAPOLLOx chapter 13 . 9/18/2011
So yeah, still choppy and short, and a sort of useless chapter. There were a couple mistakes, and it was really rushed. Also, wasn't it Misty's POV when the monster was on top of Misty? Because it didn't sau, "A monster was on top of me," it said, "A monster was on top of Misty." Well, update soon.

movies798 chapter 13 . 9/18/2011
I like this chapter so far. Keep it up. :)
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »