Reviews for Dancing on Dead Feet
dawnkiwi chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
Damnit, whenever I really get into a story, the updates have stopped.

Update soon!

-dk
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
Awww! Sooo good. Please keep writing, I really want to know what'll happen. Love your writing!
greysister22 chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
I'm fairly confident in saying a LOT of people would appreciate an update. Don't give up on us now! XD
LJMoore chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
Wow wow. I really love this. The pacing is excellent, the characters are belivable and your storytelling is both hilarious and poignant. Can't wait to see what comes next! :)
Kate714 chapter 9 . 12/28/2011
Thank you! Love it!
Danimals owns chapter 9 . 12/28/2011
I really can't handle how great your writing is. This story is so perfectly detailed and honest that I just can't get enough. I just found it and read all nine chapters in one go. And your ANs are pretty awesome too, your voice and personality just shine through in all of your writing. I love the little sneak peeks into your life. Please keep it up, I need moreeee.

P.S. Does this mean I get my own personal Native? It's getting kind of chilly now that it's almost January, a heater would be nice. And a cuddly wolf that would love me forever no matter what, that would be nice too.
Kate714 chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Thank you!
Kate714 chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Thank you! Love this story so far!
smileyjarvis chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
Wow you are hilarious. Keep up the great work!
FlyingNargles chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
Aweosme story! update soon!
Chinmayi chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
Ooh, loving this story! I don't even know where to begin with singing the praises of your work, but i'll try- Clara is wonderfully refreshing and original, Paul is perfect and truly believable (rather than a "rawr i angry so ima hate everyone and beat up people" stereotype :D), Carlisle through a new perspective is just so awesome.. every single moment and thought that Clara has that has something to do with her being in a wheelchair is genius, unbelievably, perfectly thought up and yet it seems so effortless.. remarkable stuff! :)

and it rocks so much that your chapters are long and good to really sink my teeth into :D

update soon! :)

ck
JusTheUnderdog chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
Danngggg... do you know how disappointed I was when I figured out there wasn't another chapter after this one? I gotta tell you, I wasn't happy :(

sadness

Oh well. I really like this story. It's one of the best I've read in a long time. It's actually one of the first I've started in a couple months of no twilight fanfiction. Agh, can you just imagine? now Paul or Jacob for two, three months? Yeah, it hurts just thinking about it...

But I found Clara's character very relatable, which is quite refreshing. I'm not paraplegic, but I'm a southern girl, too:) Usually these characters in these fanfictions have no personality, and most people don't realize how difficult it is to actually sculpt out a whole character and give them a life and emotions.

Anyways, I don't want to keep boring you with my nonsense, but please update soon, and as a fellow author on fanfiction, I know how great it is to recieve reviews:) work hard on the next chapter and keep up the outstanding work:)

-Lina
Pichigaru chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Lovelovelove this story! For my odd quirks:

I can imitate almost any animal sound.

I can lick my elbow and nose.

That's about it. But AMAZING STORY.
hopeisabluebird chapter 8 . 12/15/2011
Awwwwww... Trust Paul and Clara to reach some semblance of serenity because of a fight. *wipes tear* So proud of them.
ladyMiraculousNight chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
Ahhh i love Paul :) and clara is awesome! I have a sister who is stuck in a wheel chair and even though Clara is right that they are grouped my sister would be the chipper happy group and boy does it annoy the shit outta me lol. Anyways clara's personality is cool and she is definitely one of my favorite characters ever! Paul your version anyway is also one of my favortites! Your writing style I love and your chapter lengths are just right:) all in all this story is pretty cool and I can't wait for more till NeXT time