Reviews for Dancing on Dead Feet
quivering quill chapter 9 . 7/2/2015
This is a wonderful new relationship story, and i love the way you portay the characters with warmth and depth. I know its been many years, but i really hope you will finish this one day!
dawnkiwi chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
Damnit, whenever I really get into a story, the updates have stopped.

Update soon!

-dk
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
Awww! Sooo good. Please keep writing, I really want to know what'll happen. Love your writing!
CoconutStreudel chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
I'm fairly confident in saying a LOT of people would appreciate an update. Don't give up on us now! XD
LJMoore chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
Wow wow. I really love this. The pacing is excellent, the characters are belivable and your storytelling is both hilarious and poignant. Can't wait to see what comes next! :)
Kate714 chapter 9 . 12/28/2011
Thank you! Love it!
Danimals owns chapter 9 . 12/28/2011
I really can't handle how great your writing is. This story is so perfectly detailed and honest that I just can't get enough. I just found it and read all nine chapters in one go. And your ANs are pretty awesome too, your voice and personality just shine through in all of your writing. I love the little sneak peeks into your life. Please keep it up, I need moreeee.

P.S. Does this mean I get my own personal Native? It's getting kind of chilly now that it's almost January, a heater would be nice. And a cuddly wolf that would love me forever no matter what, that would be nice too.
Kate714 chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Thank you!
Kate714 chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Thank you! Love this story so far!
smileyjarvis chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
Wow you are hilarious. Keep up the great work!
FlyingNargles chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
Aweosme story! update soon!
Chinmayi chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
Ooh, loving this story! I don't even know where to begin with singing the praises of your work, but i'll try- Clara is wonderfully refreshing and original, Paul is perfect and truly believable (rather than a "rawr i angry so ima hate everyone and beat up people" stereotype :D), Carlisle through a new perspective is just so awesome.. every single moment and thought that Clara has that has something to do with her being in a wheelchair is genius, unbelievably, perfectly thought up and yet it seems so effortless.. remarkable stuff! :)

and it rocks so much that your chapters are long and good to really sink my teeth into :D

update soon! :)

ck
JusTheUnderdog chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
Danngggg... do you know how disappointed I was when I figured out there wasn't another chapter after this one? I gotta tell you, I wasn't happy :(

sadness

Oh well. I really like this story. It's one of the best I've read in a long time. It's actually one of the first I've started in a couple months of no twilight fanfiction. Agh, can you just imagine? now Paul or Jacob for two, three months? Yeah, it hurts just thinking about it...

But I found Clara's character very relatable, which is quite refreshing. I'm not paraplegic, but I'm a southern girl, too:) Usually these characters in these fanfictions have no personality, and most people don't realize how difficult it is to actually sculpt out a whole character and give them a life and emotions.

Anyways, I don't want to keep boring you with my nonsense, but please update soon, and as a fellow author on fanfiction, I know how great it is to recieve reviews:) work hard on the next chapter and keep up the outstanding work:)

-Lina
Pichigaru chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Lovelovelove this story! For my odd quirks:

I can imitate almost any animal sound.

I can lick my elbow and nose.

That's about it. But AMAZING STORY.
hopeisabluebird chapter 8 . 12/15/2011
Awwwwww... Trust Paul and Clara to reach some semblance of serenity because of a fight. *wipes tear* So proud of them.