Reviews for The Saboteur
floodmaster16 chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
Excellent novelization, I loved this game, and it saddens me that it doesn't get any attention around here. I see you haven't updated in a long time, I hope you consider updating every now and then, for the sake of a good story and a great game. Good job.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
It was very good the only thing that was wrong was some dialogue at the beginning an example when Sean said it'll be a piece o piss you putt it's a piece o piss other than the dialogue I found it perfect you should write your own book you have a knack for description.
Crutchwork chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Mmm. I never liked the game. Not very imaginative.

This on the other hand is good.

Or should I say- Ta an sceal seo go hailin agus nua.

Slan mo chara.
SgtGinger chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
Please keep with this story! I lived the game, and your writing is definitely doing it justice. Good job!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
ok i love this story and hope you continue but i have ask is the barfight scene inspired by dukes of hazard or am i just imaganing things
Lord Khuzdul chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
Tiny note: Skylar's surname is St. Clair, not Sinclair.

Otherwise, magnificent story, and one for a game that needs more too. I have read your other stories too, and I have to say, you are fast becoming one of my favorite authors. Good going. Hope to see more.
mz cloud chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
One story in this section, just one and it happens to be great!

I do hope you opt to continue - I will be watching!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
this was really good though I have to ask if you'll finish the fallout story aqua vitea I have no idea if I spelled that right but love that story so Erie any great job I love all ur stories keep up the amazing work
Guest chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
this is a really good story and it makes me want to try this game but unforunetly it was this or the new MoH and I'll choose fps every of time
kael159 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Great prologue... I admit, I'm a bit surprised you decided to write a fic about the Saboteur, I mean it's a good game, but... It's been so long since I played the game that the memory of it was starting to get blurry...

Anyway... I'm looking forward for the story!