Reviews for The Sound of a Familiar Stranger
WintersEmpire chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This was wonderful! I really enjoyed it.
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Think I'm a lil in love with the Big Bad wolf myself... I really love how you did this; giving life to minor characters - so minor they're cant even be called secondary can they...?

Anyway this is fairly believable - as I said /I'm/ a lil in love with the wolf myself. Have you ever written Scabior/Hermione...? You might be good at it, who knows...
Lavinia Swire chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
You have 100% convinced me on Elfen, Mew! You’ve made it so believable here. The characterisation for both of them is fantastic - clearly we don’t see much of them in the books, and I really like your interpretations of them. I love how Eloise moves forward from being completely alone, I love how she and Greyback banter with one another and how Eloise falls for him without realising, awwww. And Greyback is *so* scary, but then he gradually gets nicer throughout the story (and Eloise can read him like a book, which I find very funny) – you’ve balanced his human side and his wolfie side very well XD Awesome job! :D
rerrehhfkdjf chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Somehow you made me like him. I havn't quite worked out WHY I like him, I just do. Eloise is such a background character, but she fits this perfectly and I have also fallen in love with her. I love that he lets her know who he is, rather than her finding out and being horrified, it worked so much better for the fic (I admit I was worriedat first)

Another excellent fic!
lowi chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Wow, mew! This was so amazing! :D

You've really managed to make this pairing so believable; they were perfect for each other!

And I think you've written Fenrir really well, he was captured perfectly! :D

And Eloise; loved that last bit where she told Fenrir to not apologise, it was epic!

Lovely work!
Queen of Stuff chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
(holy helga)

I, max/evelyn, declare this as completely awesome reading material.
Morghen chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Wow! When you first told me you were writing this pairing, I wasn't too sure how I'd like it - I've never been a big fan of Fenrir, obviously. But you were really able to show the more human side of him while still keeping him very in character!

Once I started reading it, I couldn't stop! I really wanted to find out if the attraction was one-sided(Eloise's side), but as I read on I could kinda tell that Fenrir was growing fond of her as well. I liked how you showed that he liked her because she didn't care who he was or that he was a werewolf. They both were looking for someone who wouldn't judge them and they found that in each other. As weird as it sounds, I think their relationship is cute(it's weird to have Fenrir and cute in the same sentence, lol.)

XD

I'll admit, every time he appeared behind her, I was wondering whether or not he was going to bite her, haha.

XP

Great story, though! I would really like to read a sequel to see what happens with their relationship. Does he turn her? Do they have any wolf pups(lol)?

...please write a sequel...?

:D

-Morghen
jojor99 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Wow! You've shown us the human side that you don't often think about.

I love his lack of manners and any kind of housetraining. And I love that she could bring him around. Ad then fall in love with him without even realising that she liked him or even having him in her home.

I'm sure he'll be back and she'll be very glad to see him.