Reviews for Of Green Couches and Bat Signals
Owl chapter 1 . 1/7
Love it! Good on Jack, looking after her like that :) Also love the "cemetery of dead plants" description of her house.
fanka77 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Cute!
alicewiggles chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
now we need the batman theme song in the back ground
magical-mystery-girl chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I think this is one of my most favorite Stargate fics yet! I LOVED it! Great job! _
Teri chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Awww. This is really nice. I like how everyone, especially Jack, is looking out for Sam. Very nicely done.
phantomliberty chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Jack is so adorable when he takes care of Sam, especially when she has no idea he is even doing it! Loved it!
Greened Ink chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Nice!
Schatze8210 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
just taking care of his teammate!
Sailor's Wife chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This was good! A nice little behind the scenes if you will on just how Sam can get any sleep, with all the 'you need to save our butt' or 'You're a goddess and I need to worship you'

YOu were able to ccapture all that Sam is in a short little fic about getting some sleep. NICE!
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Oh my this was amazing :o))

I love how you made Siler be the important man here :o) Everybody is just making fun of him but he is adorable and smart and our everlasting hero and like this... amazing :o))

And the real end with Jack just walking around and so... cute :o)

But well, one question - who was the one to turn the number back so she wouldn't notice? I mean, she wakes up, closes the door or walks around and see the numbers... hmm... Siler? Anybody who's passing by and sees an empty lab? Hehe... just gotta think about it :oD

But loved the story :o))
TekeoMiona chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
There's only one way to describe this.

:D
mia66 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Sweet!

Love it totally love it
LadyMo chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This was a really good story. I enjoyed it. Jack and Siler working together. Jack is always taking care of his team. This was just perfect for Sam.

:-)
JodyMarie chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Good story! I always enjoy the everyday life happenings of the SGC. Especially ones that revolve around Sam and the undercurrent of Jack :) Well done.
StarnightSam chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Such a sweet story. Enjoyed it much!