Reviews for Birthdays
Tiva Bade Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Awwwwww,sweet;)
WannabeWest chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I loved this story! If you were going to do a next chapter, maybe could you do Jades birthday? I'd love to read it!
secretmustache chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I found it really funny when you kept repeating the Lemonade thing. I was like what is it with the lemonade. I bet those who haven't watched 'Beck Dumps Jade' were really confused. : D
Dawnmist of RiverClan chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
:D That was very cute. I think it captures Jade's thoughts very well, and I also like the repititoin of the line "Jade hated that."
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Good Story
BlueShoe35 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This was amazing!
lowlaury chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This was AMAZING ;) You perfectly captured their personalities.
0000000000 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
this is so cute, i love it! keep writing, i want to read from you :)
tsttoain chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
loved it! just as all the other ones ). Keep up the great work!
Jay43211 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I LOVE IT!
Magical Illusions chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
OKAY.

I LOVE YOU, I LOVE THIS FIC, I LOVE BADE AND BECAUSE OF THIS FIC I LOVE THEM EVEN MORE ( if that's even possible ). The show is not helping with my bade obsession, though, because somehow there hasn't been a lot of bade lately.

Seriously, Dan.

You write fluffy!bade so well i'm so jealous.

Of course Tori would help Jade because that's just what she does. She helps her friends and although I SOMETIMES find her annoying, that's one thing I like about her.

I'm a sucker for the Jade/Tori friendship on the show. So i'm really glad there was Jade/Tori friendship here.

UGH. I can't even, this fic was just perfect and 100x better than I thought it would be and it was just, oh dare I say it, AMAZING.

I'm sorry this review was so horrible.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS FIC. :)
Caralynne chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I loved this. Especially the ending. You never cease to impress me with your ability to write for Beck and Jade, since they're two of (imo) the hardest to characterize.
SunsetJello394 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I enjoyed this! I thought the dialogue was true to the show and nicely written. The concept of this made me go all squishy inside. :3

However, I thought that the ending was anticlimactic. It doesn't really give any resolution to the problem in the first part. I don't want to be presumptuous and tell you how to write your fic - because really, it was great - but the ending is not satisfying.