Reviews for Nature Boy
RockerPrincess83 chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
This was amazing. The perfect ending. Great job :)
noro chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
wonderful ending to an amazing story
Gillian Deverone chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
Sweet Jesus, thank you! After the travesty of Finchel in the "Michael" episode, I needed happy and wonderful Finn and Rachel and you have provided it. (I might jump off a bridge if I hadn't read this; I'm so depressed.) Great story. The "eye of newt" thing with Santana was great and I LOVE FINN!
hudberry chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
Fantastic ending! Their baby's name is adorable :)
keal chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
I read the first 8 chapters through one sitting last night & fell in love with this story! The epilogue did not disappoint. I think you did such a fantastic job of keeping them in character & integrating a little Jane Austen.
jedisnow chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
Gorgeous epilogue! Loved the name, baby Rose Hudson.
RockerPrincess83 chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
Such a great chapter. I loved Santana's gift for Rachel and the realization that Quinn was with Puck now. The ending was so beautifully done. You did an amazing job with this :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
Great chapter! I'm so glad that Rachel managed to get out of that situation before it got worse. And the flashback scenes were great. Can't wait to read the next part :)
Gillian Deverone chapter 8 . 1/13/2012
I love that the purple couch belongs to Kurt.

I particularly like that the story built and ended with the promise of tomorrow, not a billion chapters on tomorrow.

Well done. Looking forward to the epilogue.
jedisnow chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Thank you so much for writing this story. I can't wait for the epilogue. I love the way that Finn and Rachel came together again in the park was awesome.
foreveryours-f chapter 8 . 1/13/2012
This is beautiful!
hudberry chapter 8 . 1/13/2012
I'm glad things worked out between Rachel and Finn in the end. :) Great chapter, can't wait for the epilogue.
noro chapter 8 . 1/13/2012
fantastic ending
jedisnow chapter 7 . 1/9/2012
Perfect chapter! I love the Rachel and Kurt interactions. I can't wait to see finchel!
noro chapter 7 . 1/8/2012