Reviews for iPod Shuffle
Elephi245 chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
I appreciate the author's note at the end of this chapter, and don't worry. I have it on my iPod and I usually listen to contemporary rock like Imagine Dragons. I've dealt with a lot of crap about being Asian because I attend a school in an isolated town where they only welcome white, farm people and people pass their stereotypes down to their children. I feel like writing is my escape during times like these and anyone who would have the guts to call you that isn't worth your time. I hope that you know that you're one of the many inspirations of mine on this website.

Elephi245
Life In Ivy chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
You are an inspiration to us all, Tori.

Has anyone ever told you that? Cuz it's TRUE.

I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to write one as well. A 20 song long songfic I mean. :) just because it seems like such a good idea!

I loved everything that you wrote. You did a fabulous job. Oh, and I hope all of my reviews aren't annoying you, cause I'm not trying to. Annoy you, that is.
Life In Ivy chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
LOL I could never marry someone who likes cats more than dogs. Dogs mean the world to me!
black hearts chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I fucken love every single one of those songs!
DannySamLover20 chapter 19 . 8/24/2012
hehehe nice! keep going!
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 19 . 8/23/2012
cute! love this one i think it's my new fav!
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 18 . 8/21/2012
keep going! i love it!
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
awwwwww:)
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
love it!
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
i love it! you're awesome!
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
cute!
DannySamLover20 chapter 18 . 8/18/2012
awww! keep going!
thefayzqueen chapter 18 . 8/18/2012
I love this because their are way too few songfics that don't use the lyrics. My two favorite lines are 'This is so Twilight creepy' and "But I'm your dork. Please continue becuase I love the work you put into it and I love DXS.