Reviews for Black Wings
zoxy2 chapter 13 . 5/19
Excellent ending to a wonderful story :)

-Zoxy
wittyusernames chapter 13 . 3/12
The ending was adorable !
Guest chapter 13 . 9/20/2014
OH MY GOSH! I LOVE THIS STORY! You should be so proud! You have done a great job. This fanfiction is amazing and so interesting. It is flawless and there is nothing that needs changing. You are a extremely talented and gifted author.

P.S This fanfic has made my day. Made me smile :) Thanks so much!

P.P.S I will definitely read Behind the Mask! ;)
TotalAlaskan chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
Wow! This was amazing! I'm still really disappointed in Artemis. Killing poor Kaldur... The fact that there is no Superboy kinda bothers me, you know cuz it means he is most likely still at Cadmus. But obviously it wouldn't make sense for him to be there because the only reason the Team found him was because of Robin. Well, anyway, despite the fact that the Team's members most likely wouldn't be sidekicks (or as they prefer partners) because of Robin not starting the whole sidekick/partner shtick I really liked this. Just so you know I'm not criticizing you in any way. Just getting a few of my thoughts out of my head. :D Great story.
Wildrop chapter 13 . 6/28/2014
Fun. Even as a villain-killer, Robin somehow manages to be the most adorable hero ever. Thanks for the story!
Violently Red chapter 13 . 5/22/2014
Welp, I think I'm gonna go rethink my life now. Dammit Robin, why'd you have to leave. Babs n him were cute, and this was an AMAZING story. I still prefer the non-homicidal and felony Robin who lives with Batman though :)
arober94 chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
Only reason I didn't like it was because you made Artemis the bad guy. Honestly, where's a story where Wally is the bad guy?
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Holy crap! This is awesomely written! The emotion is dynamic, how only Robin and the strange man know what happened, and even as a little kid he vows utter revenge. Excellent!
Laura of Maychoria chapter 13 . 11/15/2013
Oh, this was very enjoyable. Thanks for the story.
kimberleyblaize chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Aww poor Dick this story is very well written so far.
Dead Hero chapter 13 . 9/14/2013
Amazing
Guest chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
I read this today, and I was just blown away by your writing. I was really pulled into the story; all the characters seemed in character despite doing things that they never would do, if that makes any sense.
GenderBender25 chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
I loved this story. Is there a sequel?
jclark775 chapter 13 . 4/23/2013
You are an amazing writer! Thank you for writing this! It was amazing and I loved it! I was enthralled by it! Thank you.
history chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
I really loved this story! It's a hard story but Gotham is probably one of the mosst hardest place of DC. I love that in the end Robin decide to stop killing!