Reviews for Black Wings
Unlucky Alis chapter 13 . 5/6
This story just... Oh my goodness, this story. I love it so much, it's amazing and I'm so sad their isn't more or a sequel of some kind. I loved your writing style and plot changes, such as Superboy not being discovered and Artemis being the mole and killing Kaldur. This is one of my favourite stories
oh my god i love this
Dratias chapter 13 . 3/18
This.. was a pretty epic story. You did an incredible job writing this out. The plot and backstory of Robin was very creative, I love it! Very nice job on Robin's character, it fit him very well. Terrific beginning and ending. 10/10.

- Dratias
aearwen95 chapter 13 . 2/26
OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH i love that u put in dick/babs as well oh my shipper heart and Robin is even more cheekier with Babs in this which is so adorable. Too bad Artemis had to be the bad guy and poor Conner is still undiscovered oh and that Kaldur is sleeping with the fishes :/ but i love the ending! It's understandable that he had to go but he can still sneak around in Gotham and all or maybe to see his friends, it's not like the cops can catch him nor the League (out of guilt ha!)
Guest chapter 13 . 11/8/2015
You know, it would be really interesting if the entire young justice team (as in the 'team', I'm talking about the team at the end of season one. although adding in batgirl or even jason wouldn't hurt.) stuck in this dimension where robin is a crime lord and is dating babs, while artemis murdered aqualad and tried to frame robin. as a sequel, you know? sorry if I'm asking too much. I just really loved this story and I'm a bit desperate for more...
Guest chapter 13 . 9/19/2015
Can you make a sequel to this story please.
zoxy2 chapter 13 . 5/19/2015
Excellent ending to a wonderful story :)

-Zoxy
wittyusernames chapter 13 . 3/12/2015
The ending was adorable !
Guest chapter 13 . 9/20/2014
OH MY GOSH! I LOVE THIS STORY! You should be so proud! You have done a great job. This fanfiction is amazing and so interesting. It is flawless and there is nothing that needs changing. You are a extremely talented and gifted author.

P.S This fanfic has made my day. Made me smile :) Thanks so much!

P.P.S I will definitely read Behind the Mask! ;)
TotalAlaskan chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
Wow! This was amazing! I'm still really disappointed in Artemis. Killing poor Kaldur... The fact that there is no Superboy kinda bothers me, you know cuz it means he is most likely still at Cadmus. But obviously it wouldn't make sense for him to be there because the only reason the Team found him was because of Robin. Well, anyway, despite the fact that the Team's members most likely wouldn't be sidekicks (or as they prefer partners) because of Robin not starting the whole sidekick/partner shtick I really liked this. Just so you know I'm not criticizing you in any way. Just getting a few of my thoughts out of my head. :D Great story.
Wildrop chapter 13 . 6/28/2014
Fun. Even as a villain-killer, Robin somehow manages to be the most adorable hero ever. Thanks for the story!
Violently Red chapter 13 . 5/22/2014
Welp, I think I'm gonna go rethink my life now. Dammit Robin, why'd you have to leave. Babs n him were cute, and this was an AMAZING story. I still prefer the non-homicidal and felony Robin who lives with Batman though :)
arober94 chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
Only reason I didn't like it was because you made Artemis the bad guy. Honestly, where's a story where Wally is the bad guy?
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Holy crap! This is awesomely written! The emotion is dynamic, how only Robin and the strange man know what happened, and even as a little kid he vows utter revenge. Excellent!
Laura of Maychoria chapter 13 . 11/15/2013
Oh, this was very enjoyable. Thanks for the story.