Reviews for Russian Roulette
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
...

Lucius. Dead. Was the gun charmed?

Was it a way to rattle Draco? Did Moldy-Warts know?

That suspense! Insane!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Brilliant. Heart stopping. Awesome. Absolutely thrilling. Horrible but thrilling.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
That was amazing!

I loved how it kept shifting back and forth between the present and the past. It was very suspenseful. I love it.

D
Tree
writerreader63 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
That is so, so, SO creepy. And haunting. That will haunt me forever. Oh dear god. That was MASTERFULLY written. It was beautiful, in a really creepy way. I'd call it lovely, but that'd be two much. Masterful. I love how you switched back and forth between Draco's plotline approaching Dumbledore and approaching death, and how suspenseful it was. At first I was wondering if it would be Bellatrix, Crabbe, Goyle, then I wondered if it was Narcissa and whether that was why Draco went over, and then it was Draco, so he'd already gone over, or was it just a test? Then Lucius. And Molly. The sheer juxtaposition there was amazing. The cold, harsh upbringing and the loving, warm mother- yet in the end Lucius had died.
Masterfully written, haunting, suspenseful, and with an intricate, beautifully laid plot, especially considering it's a one-shot.
5/5
littleme36 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Wow, this was really powerful- particularly the last sentence- I think it was a much more effective way to do it than to actively spell it out.
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Yikes.
This is...well, very dark, for sure. *sighs* Poor Draco... Goodness. The entire sequence with the gun is terrifying. I can't even imagine how it would be to live through that. ...Yikes! ...And...he lost his father, which is tragic, especially because of the circumstances...
Just, this is brilliant, and scary. Very well done.
Pancakeseatbatman chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
my favorite fic i have ever read!
pinkukulele chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Ah, this is really good! I'm a little confused at why Lucius died though- can you explain it to me in a PM? I really like this story, I'm adding it to my favorites(:
mrahcsudnufnoc chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. That was INTENSE! Arghhhh I can't get the image of Lucius smiling at Draco as he kills himself. CREEPY! Wait, did Draco's dad sacrifice himself for Draco? Or did I interpret that wrongly?

The only small issue I had was that I don't think Voldemort would have his followers play a Muggle "game", with a Muggle weapon.

But, this is amazingly well-written, and I love how you switch from past to present! The last lines really got to me. AHHHHHHHH T'm freaking out because this story is so great and mysterious and confusing but then clear and super creepy (that didn't make any sense, but whatever).

:D
MPRose chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This one's so sad... But a great story, very well-written!
lovelymrcato chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I'm absolutely in love with this. I think that the Dark Lord would use this game if he knew of it. His followers would not have been expecting it. That's for sure. I love the intensity of switching from the present to the past and the suspense of not knowing what was going to happen next. It's all very well written and planned. :)
yourfriendlyneighborhoodturtle chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Oh my, is this going to be a multi-chaptered work? 'Cause if it is, it'll be marvelous. Great story.
BrownEyedDazzler chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
O_O

If possible, I have grown more respect for Draco.

Amazing One-Shot, but it's driving me crazy. The timeline is confusing me (I'm very slow sometimes) and I'm not sure what Lucius knew Drack had done. Be a spy?

I really wish you would countinue this, since it gave me chills (very well written). Have you ever thought of writing your own book? You should.

Anywho, I think this is amazing, and I'll be pathetically hoping for a kind of explanation in a new chapter..

~ BrownEyedDazzler.
natotater chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
A bit OOC but very well-written and engaging. The back-and-forth style is difficult to execute, but this story had a sense of proficency in that arena (and frankly, professionalism in general.) Keep up the good work.