Reviews for Ghost Wind
TiaKisu chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Oh wow, though short this was an awesome one-shot! The plot was very intriguing (which, admittely, I think is kind of hard to achieve with such a short story, but it seems to have been an easy task to you! :D ), and very unique. I like the concept a lot, and really enjoyed the read! Like the other reviewer I, too, had only expected it to be Maeve Sinbad hears, but then again I wondered anyway why none of the crew was involved. Sinbad's note explained it well, and it also made the shot be so very well rounded. Also, and this makes it be all the better, it gives your story such a bitter sweet athmosphere. It's so sad to read that he lost the crew three years ago; but at the same time one cannot help but smile upon those lines which he left for the tavern keeper to read.

Really, a great story! Do write more! And thanx for sharing.
AFairy88 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
A very interesting concept... I have to admit shivers went down my spine when the mist/fog appeared LOL!

I had a feeling that Sinbad would hear Maeve and go to her... I didn't expect the entire crew to be gone! Oh well, hopefully Sinbad is at peace with them now!

Well done!