Reviews for Hopelessly Devoted
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Love this story please update
Nispedana chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
I really find this pairing interesting, and your story is pretty good too! I hope you give us longer chaps in ur next update, okay?
Cheyla chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Kind of doing this backwards by having reviewed the second chapter before the first one, but this story is really good. You should continue it!
Cheyla chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
I know you haven't updated this in a while by I really hope that you continue it. I think this has real potential to be a fine story.
SailorChronos1 chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
I found the story interesting so far, but a bit difficult to read. The tone seems rushed, unless you went for that effect deliberately. Also you switch tenses frequently, for example going from "She signaled the servant" to "The Queen then steps out" in the same paragraph, which is highly confusing. It would help to ask a beta-reader to review your work.
Alice J. Nightshade chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
i really like, i hope you continue soon!
Rosethorn chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Uh oh! Bummer for Alice. Oh well, Tarrant will be happy! Good job, can't wait for more! :D
NamelessSaint chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
"...After days of searching, her quest led her to a vacant building off a freeway..."

This reference is so out of place considering that Alice lived in Victorian England, before the use of automobiles, and express roads were not called "freeways" in England. Alice would have traveled by rail or coach.

Be careful with modern references in a period piece.

Also, considering Alice's muchness at the end of the movie, I don't think she'd be returning to Underland just to get into a relationship with the Hatter.
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Great
Gone5566 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
MORE MORE MORE! Gosh I love Tarrant's last line I wish he said that in the movie, now that would be awsome. But in the original script Alice and Tarrant were supposed to kiss twice but they took it out:(. Anyway I can't wait for the next chapter and please upload it soon. :)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Nice work
Sunrai chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Bon d├ębut, vivement la suite ! :-)