Reviews for Civilian
Zacha chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Sweet :)
cottonrag chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I really like this idea and I think it's very cute! I think the characterisation is really good and believable and I absolutely love the sexual tension!
iMissHP chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
It was a lovely fic. Not the theme obviously, but how you treated it. Sherlock being desperate for John safety. And John, the doctor. The characters were wonderful in here. You did an amazing job. I loved it!
Paralelsky chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I loved this piece. It's so filled with emotion, for being so short. Great work!
Invisible-land-pihrana chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This is beautiful, and a great way to express what I'm sure we're all feeling, here in Britain and from further away.

It's just mindless violence!

All my love to those in the affected areas x
Laury the Latrator chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Love, lovely sentiment. My heart goes out to everyone there in the midst of chaos and to those picking up the pieces.

Thank you for writing this.
breathing is over-rated chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Thanks for this. Being close to the riots, I can safely say that I can just picture this perfectly. Very well done. I just hope the madness is over soon...
Jason Layton chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Well done I'm glad someone wrote a fic, I had no idea what to write.

Little pip's on Twitter apparently lots of people are checking in with her there.

The 'Sherlock' crew have had to abandon filming for tonight due to rioting.

It's all very worrying, my thoughts are with you all, keep safe, keep home, look after each other.

All our Love

Jason, Lucy, and SJ.
poisongirll chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Aw, so sweet :) I really hope things improve in London soon. My thoughts are with everyone over there.
HOS70 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
What an excellent topical story. I could virtually see Martin Freeman pace that living room right before my eyes. Well done!
burntheheart chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This was lovely. And thanks so much for the dedication - I too am appalled and admittedly, I have never felt so ashamed to be British. The standards of the country at the moment is shocking.

Many thanks again. I'm not in the action but I know people who are and I too hope it ends.
OryonUK chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Beautiful piece. Thank you for your kind words, it's shockingly disgusting the way our country has declined so rapidly and for no apparent reason apart from to act thuggish. It makes me ashamed of my county but then so many people are pulling together to help that it restores my faith.

Oh and a good bit of fic always helps I find :-D
brionyjae chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I'm 100% with you. Thanks for this :)