Reviews for Storm Warning
divyvicki chapter 1 . 4/18
Dream Quill recommended this story to me. I'm so glad I started it. Can't wait to read more.
puasluoma chapter 3 . 2/26
You should totally continĂșe IT!
BridieM chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Well, a perfect place to end. Wonderfully written throughout. Of course, the romantic in me wants the story to go on. However, as your Edward is in canon it is best to end before his Edwardian principles make an appearance. Totally enjoyed this. Thank you for sharing your talent. ;). Bridie.
BridieM chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
Still maintained your very high standard. :)
BridieM chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I can't remember how I exactly came across this story, but I'm so glad I did. It is beautifully written. The narrative paints the scenes efficiently and effectively without being verbose. The dialogue between the protagonists is believable and flows smoothly. The pacing is just right. So pleased I found this. You may have already guessed, but I loved it. :)
FrustratedLawStudent chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
You have no idea how much I would love to read more about them, so much, much more. Like the beginning and the further ending! I love the story how it was but still, some more would be absolutely great :)

Amazing and lovely, and sweet:)

P.S. definitely EPOV, of a different situation preferably ;)!
Anton M chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
"We're fine, Manu," Edward answered for her. "There's a tree in Bella's bedroom, but otherwise essentially unscathed."

The best.
Anton M chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Wow. This is good.
we live for love chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
I loved your story.
cecilia4059 chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Manoj's. I really want to know what's between he and Edward. Why he knew about Edward's secret. Thank you so much for writing this short and sweet story.
cecilia4059 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I'm curious about what did Edward think of Bella, his friend or futual mate. Interesting.
Darkward Darling chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Great short story! Haven't read anything similar to this before quite compelling. :)
foxylady1on1 chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Loved it thank you. xx
Saydonee chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
this fic is just BEGGING to be expanded
mountainlion718 chapter 3 . 9/1/2011