Reviews for To Really Know Someone
desdelor97 chapter 17 . 5/11
This was a great cahtper. please keep up the great wrok.
Aqua Rules chapter 17 . 4/26
Wow I am late to the game this one! I haven't cried over a fanfic in a while. This last chapter really moved me since I know how important it was for both Naruto and Kurenai to get closure. I really hope you have not forgotten about this gem of a story. Fantastic job with this one! :)
get another chapter up NOW PLEASE!
Lenny mosca chapter 3 . 2/6
I was one of you can make a sequel this story
heartlessbastard chapter 2 . 1/30
I hate harem stories and like Kurenai x Naruto. The grammar and spelling is quite good (for my eyes at least).
So, my conclusion is: this story will be one of my favorite.
Lenny mosca chapter 1 . 1/29
I was wondering if I could borrow this story I just made a few modifications to it if it's ok with you I don't plan on waiting on fanfiction I am my own project I didn't like the way the naruto series end give me permission to use story grateful
hanipman chapter 17 . 12/20/2014
Decided to reread this cause it's just that good. I truly hope that sometime in the future, I can read the wedding. Manly squeals abound.
Illusionna chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
I like how you started this chapter out light and airy with Iruka and Anko's dinner before turning it over to more serious topics.
DocSlendy chapter 17 . 11/14/2014
Well, now I know why this hasn't updated, because this chapter is clearly the best choice for a climax! Thank you so much for creating this story!
DocSlendy chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
This is amazing, please update soon!
Illusionna chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
I liked how in this chapter you have the contrast of conversations between Kurenai and Anko and then Naruto and Iruka.

I also liked how you have Kurenai's side of the cemetery story.

I noticed a little mistake, "If these things aren't good enough for a woman, than frankly she doesn't deserve you." It should be then, not than.
Illusionna chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
I liked the end of this chapter better than the last one. The last one seemed to go a bit too fast with the feelings changing in Kurenai, but in this one, it was more natural. The interaction didn't seem forced or giddy, it really seemed like a business relationship between two people who had worked together for a long time, but didn't know each other really well.

*I noticed that you repeated yourself, and that makes it a little sticky for the reader to get though. When Kurenai is speaking to Ino "i...I haven't had time to think about my feelings..." etc/i and then i"...I haven't had the chance to really even think about my feelings..."/i

Your descriptions are very good and detailed, but I would have liked to have had them scattered throughout the conversation a little. It was tedious reading them as just straight description.
Illusionna chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Good set up for the story. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story.
Swifteagle chapter 17 . 10/17/2014
This story is awesome. I hope you can finish it some time.
cold zone chapter 17 . 9/9/2014
I really enjoy this story, from the first chaper down to this one. I really hope you will update this story