Reviews for To Really Know Someone
Tommy2400 chapter 12 . 11/24
Honestly realy enjoyed this fanfiction up until this point , however this chapter was a real turn off in that what naruto said was absolutely justified as i would personally take losing a child a hell of a lot worse than being betrayed by an asshole. Not to mention that in this hinata crippled her sister just for being a bit harsh no offence but i fucking hate her character in the show as she is pathetic and only uses naruto as a crutch for her own insecurities and hanabi is only this way because of her father so she shouldn't have had to take that sort of punishment for being raised by an asshole. Though this probably means little to you as a random guy it is just my personal opinion i thought id share.
raku169 chapter 16 . 10/31
Muy buena
Reading this now... Tsunade let Hinata abort it... why has Naruto not got a strained relationship with her?
awefanfic chapter 17 . 9/4
please update soon! what will happen now?
scaryorange chapter 4 . 6/29
why has this become so much about training Kurenai?
scaryorange chapter 2 . 6/29
...why is he teaching Kurenai how to be a ninja?
raider of d lost soul chapter 17 . 6/21
Wow
Such a nyc story that i could not stop reading it
Actually it was my fifth time reading it in one year and still the feelings it creates is phenomenal
I cant stop from tears welling up at quite a few times in this story .. the feelings the live the beauty the grace .. this story has it all and to very high a level
Most heart touching story on ff
My personal favorite on all ff
Shame it had to end but it was great till it lasted
Couldnt be a fitting end to the story
Loved it
Love ur work
Thanks for creating such a beautiful piece of art
Really thanx for letting us readers read it
We or at least i owe u one
thanks may god bless u
está emocionante continualo
Fernando overkill chapter 1 . 4/6
continualo
OriksGaming chapter 5 . 3/22
If you're determining rank by the stats, you should also add in possible bonus points for things like shape manipulation, overall chakra control, and chakra reserves, although the latter two could just be main stats and bring the total to 50.
Crusade chapter 8 . 3/6
To be honest i dont understand how hanabi and hiashi was forgiven so easily, i know what hinata did was horrible, but so was what they did, probably even worse... And it seems everyone just forgave them, even naruto seems to respect hiashi and look at hanabi like a little sister... How easily everone forgave them doesnt make sense...
Pato HM chapter 10 . 2/8
Okay, what the actual fuck?! Tsunade invinting hiashi like nothing happened?! After she treatened him with hanging and all the other bullshit that he said/did?! That is really unbelievable, and if you can I would like an explanation to this logic because I really want to understand.
Pato HM chapter 8 . 2/8
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. This shit is heavy as FUCK.