Reviews for Dreaming of You
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Really sweet. :) It'd be nice to see the boys work on that invention too.
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
this is really cute...i love the idea of phineas remmebering in his dreams
Boolia chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Good first fanfic! Phineas wondered what Perry dreams about in Phineas and Ferb Gets Busted too!
Phantom-Stelo chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Cool story.

Phineas: What's that?

Me: NOTHING!*covers screen*

Phineas: Let me see it!

Me: Not unless you want another Yaoi!

Phineas: Fine!

Me: Anyway, nice job!
shopgirl152 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Aww. This fic was cute and sweet and sad. I smiled the entire time. Thank you for writing it.
Radar1388 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
this is great for your first fanfiction, i remember when i started out that i wasn't nearly THIS good, cool one-shot, keep up the awesome work
oO Nikki Su Oo chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This story is really good! Are you sure this is your first fic? :P
Vanessa FLores chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
That's actually a pretty good short thing based on the could of been used for the end, and really flow well with the show. Great job! P.S: it would of been funny if you mentioned something about Phineas thinking of Isabella for a split second xD.
Pricat chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Assess this is amazing for your first PnF fix and I wished the boy were allowed to remember that Perty was an agent a he ha some serious fun with them during the robot riot but maybe h coul get Doof to help.

I can't wait for more
DarkChao1663 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Chao- Great one shot!
luvablenerd chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
That is positively heartwarming! This is your first fanfic, but you've written before, haven't you? It's very well written. Good job!
MeanMrsMustard chapter 1 . 8/8/2011

That bit at the very end (with the photos) (yes, I cheated and watched it on YouTube) almost made me cry.

I love (and probably will hold on to) the idea that the memories aren't truly lost, they're just locked away.

One of the funniest parts of every episode is how Ferb suddenly becomes an expert on a random topic (sharks, photosynthesis, quantum theory, motivational speaking, etc.). (Come to think of it, maybe that's why he's always reading...) Now we can add psychoanalysis to the list. ;)

BtW, that last line was epic.