Reviews for All My Secrets
castle2126 chapter 24 . 10/13/2018
What the fuck ! You name the son of castle &beckett Royce. Are you fucking kidding me!
The-KLF chapter 24 . 4/7/2017
Though there were some details I didn't agree with (Castle and Beckett not talking about the time after her mother died until after they were married, and Jim bringing wine to dinner both spring to mind), I thought you executed this story really well and I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing and sharing!
Ailise-Mae chapter 24 . 2/4/2017
Now I am not one to usually review, simply because I usually forget! BUT this story was an exception. This is now the second or third time I have read it and I still LOVE IT TP DEATH! It is an extremely well written story and captures the accurate personalities and thought processes of the characters, while also creating a new story and new character developments! I really do hope your dream of becoming a writer does come true because you have A TRUE TALENT! Lots of support and luck being sent you way and hope your dreams come true!
Kind regards Ailise-Mae
southerngrammy chapter 16 . 7/8/2016
Nice chapter. Love that they are having a son. Just about every other FF, has them having a girl. Always felt like Rick deserved to have a son.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/17/2016
Yessss, I cried, 5 years later since you updated it, I'm reading this story and this chapter made me cry (as usual on your most emotional fics). thankyou!
Chelypdj chapter 24 . 12/21/2015
Awesome
Chelypdj chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
You make me laugh with that last part, Santa Madre De Dios, that was funny.
Hazmatt chapter 24 . 11/7/2015
Incredible story! I really enjoyed it! I did think it unlikely that Jim would have brought wine to dinner, seeing as he's a recovering alcoholic, but all in all I quite enjoyed the journey.
2007gracee chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Cool story idea
2007gracee chapter 24 . 7/2/2014
Good story
tigercole7 chapter 23 . 2/20/2014
sorry! I should have followed that up with I still enjoyed the story!
tigercole7 chapter 24 . 2/20/2014
I find it strange you didn't involve Alexis in the birth of her own brother. She never would have missed that.
hfce chapter 24 . 2/16/2014
This is three years late but I wanted you to know what a wonderful fic this was to read. :)
ex-libris-meae-mentis chapter 24 . 12/18/2013
Loved the entire story until I got to that name.I liked Arthur but really did not care for Royce, yuck. I would have much preferred if they chose to honor someone else with name, or at least made Arthur the first name. But other than that, really well-written and good characterizations!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/17/2013
OMG! So good, i couldnt stop reading! Love how you write and it felt very real!