Reviews for All My Secrets
castle2126 chapter 1 . 1/17
Seriously I can't believe some shitty things you did in this story like having Esposito know about Beckett's pregnancy before Alexis, you think he is more important or closer than Alexis to both Castle and Beckett. That was shit. And what more was shit that you let Castle name Beckett her child after her ex- lover. Seriously how low can you write to Castle.
castle2126 chapter 24 . 10/13/2018
What the fuck ! You name the son of castle &beckett Royce. Are you fucking kidding me!
The-KLF chapter 24 . 4/7/2017
Though there were some details I didn't agree with (Castle and Beckett not talking about the time after her mother died until after they were married, and Jim bringing wine to dinner both spring to mind), I thought you executed this story really well and I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing and sharing!
Ailise-Mae chapter 24 . 2/4/2017
Now I am not one to usually review, simply because I usually forget! BUT this story was an exception. This is now the second or third time I have read it and I still LOVE IT TP DEATH! It is an extremely well written story and captures the accurate personalities and thought processes of the characters, while also creating a new story and new character developments! I really do hope your dream of becoming a writer does come true because you have A TRUE TALENT! Lots of support and luck being sent you way and hope your dreams come true!
Kind regards Ailise-Mae
southerngrammy chapter 16 . 7/8/2016
Nice chapter. Love that they are having a son. Just about every other FF, has them having a girl. Always felt like Rick deserved to have a son.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/17/2016
Yessss, I cried, 5 years later since you updated it, I'm reading this story and this chapter made me cry (as usual on your most emotional fics). thankyou!
Chelypdj chapter 24 . 12/21/2015
Awesome
Chelypdj chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
You make me laugh with that last part, Santa Madre De Dios, that was funny.
Hazmatt chapter 24 . 11/7/2015
Incredible story! I really enjoyed it! I did think it unlikely that Jim would have brought wine to dinner, seeing as he's a recovering alcoholic, but all in all I quite enjoyed the journey.
2007gracee chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Cool story idea
2007gracee chapter 24 . 7/2/2014
Good story
tigercole7 chapter 23 . 2/20/2014
sorry! I should have followed that up with I still enjoyed the story!
tigercole7 chapter 24 . 2/20/2014
I find it strange you didn't involve Alexis in the birth of her own brother. She never would have missed that.
hfce chapter 24 . 2/16/2014
This is three years late but I wanted you to know what a wonderful fic this was to read. :)
ex-libris-meae-mentis chapter 24 . 12/18/2013
Loved the entire story until I got to that name.I liked Arthur but really did not care for Royce, yuck. I would have much preferred if they chose to honor someone else with name, or at least made Arthur the first name. But other than that, really well-written and good characterizations!