Reviews for Living Stone
Leaving this account chapter 4 . 5/1
loved this
My dennor oh gosh my dennor it rives in agony! Oh the pain!

(this was expertly written good job)
Celle J chapter 4 . 2/25/2015
I really like this, good work :)
steelgray chapter 4 . 1/8/2015
Love it! So sweet :)
shake-it-buddy chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
It's been a long time since I read such a heartwarming story. Loved it!
aph.sparkles chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
Thus was sad. Ya know, the way I want to start my day.
ahappygoat chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
oooooh this was absolutely adorable! I really want to see this made into a short cartoon film o itd be amazing. though i want it to go ooon, too cute to end ;w; but very satisfying ending none the less ,AMZ LOVE IT
ahappygoat chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
oh wow... im at the first chapter, and must say this is really awesome! i always refuse to read fanfictions told in first person perspective, the moment i see its written that way im OUT. but with this, i didnt even notice because it was done so well and the plot is new and interesting, i shall have fun reading this! and being a person who loves visiting the cemetery at all times (it really is peaceful, and i love buying flowers in bulk and leaving them on random graves, try it some day!) this will defintely be a story ill remember every time i go now :P now if only one of the statues would be my friend!
Cake-Otaku chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
Ohhh that made me cry...
iceymoon303 chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
So very cute and sweet! 3
The power of love is sooo beautiful :')
Great job on the story!
SayMrrp chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORWAY! WHY MUST YOU DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE? Ah, well, Tino and Su-san are happy... therefore, this is awesome.
23CR3T chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
Corny but adorable!
Great story!-de chi!
Written Fire chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
This...this was great. I was hoping for him to somehow turn into a full human, so I'm very glad you did that :) Your last statement in you AN made me think of something my mom told me about my grandpa...he believed in that, that life comes from death, in guardian angels. She told me once that it's how he's my guardian angel.

Anyways, I really enjoyed this story and I'm very glad that you posted it!

You did a wonderful job :)
roughdiamond5 chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
You know, somehow my favourite character was Lukas, even though he was dead the whole time. I suppose I knew I had to keep reading when I witnessed his funeral - any story that can pull on my heart strings that much deserves to be continued. And then his goodbye scene to Berwald - beautiful.

That's not to say I didn't like Berwald or Tino - both seemed in-character, and Matthias nearly broke my heart with his anguish over Lukas's loss. (You should write DenNor - I would definitely read it.) Oddly, the graveyard idea justified a lot of ideas I had about Nordics. I wish I could remember what stood out to me, but I just remember reading something or another and going, "This actually makes a lot of sense."

For four chapters and nine thousand words, you've manipulated my emotions and presented a seemingly outlandish scenario that actually is quite plausible. That deserves a review, I think.
BlackTudorRose chapter 4 . 12/8/2012