Reviews for Is This Love That I'm Feeling?
leighann415 chapter 22 . 10/26/2011
Aww, love the ending! I'm glad they confessed their love for each other. And how Niles quoted from the book was so melt-worthy! *sigh* Another great story! :)
leighann415 chapter 21 . 10/26/2011
This was great, Niles and Daphne talking. Too bad Frasier interrupted them, but I think they're going to make things right now. :) And the mention of the Seahawks in the World Series is great. Always love when you have Niles' confusion with Seattle sports teams in there! :)
leighann415 chapter 20 . 10/26/2011
Wow, wasn't expecting that! I'm sure when Frasier finds out about the wine, he'll forgive Daphne. He'd never throw her out, she means too much to all the Cranes, especially Niles. :)
leighann415 chapter 19 . 10/26/2011
How funny that Niles was reading the book at the same time Daphne was! I'm sure she'd be flattered if she knew he was reading it because of her. He doesn't need to worry that she'd laugh at him. Can't wait to see how it ends!
leighann415 chapter 18 . 10/26/2011
Wow, I love the story you came up with for the book! And *hugs Daphne*. I'm sure she'll experience something like that soon! :)
melinda08 chapter 22 . 10/25/2011
this truly is one of your best stories, most romantic, and they only keep getting better.. can't wait to see what else you have in store for us
melinda08 chapter 20 . 10/25/2011
I love this chapter! I can't wait for Niles'reaction!
Kristen3 chapter 22 . 10/24/2011
Loved this ending! Niles quoting the romance novel to her...*Sigh* So romantic, and even better than I expected. That IS saying something, since I already knew it would be good. But not THIS good! *Hugs* Can't wait to read more from you soon!
Kristen3 chapter 21 . 10/24/2011
LOVE the line about the Seahawks at the World Series! :) This certainly took things in an interesting direction, w/ Daphne admitting she researched wines. Can't wait to see what happens when she finds out what HE'S been reading! ;)
Kristen3 chapter 19 . 10/24/2011
Awww! *Hugs Niles* Maris really did a number on him, didn't she? I hope he does talk to Daphne, b/c I think he might like what she has to say! :)
Kristen3 chapter 18 . 10/24/2011
Wow, I love this. Esp. the part about Daphne rereading her fave part of the story. I do that, too, but not always w/ books! ;) W/ me it's usually a certain author's fanfiction. I just hope she knows how much I love it (and her!). :) Glad to see this being updated finally!
Kristen3 chapter 17 . 10/7/2011
Love Niles wanting to discuss the book w/ Frasier but being embarrassed to. And Niles saying that maybe he's psychic like Daphne! :) It's so cute to see Niles all excited about a romance novel. But of course the real attraction is that it's something he can talk to Daphne about! :)
leighann415 chapter 17 . 10/6/2011
This was great. You write Niles' POV so well! :) I'm sure Frasier will try to find out what the book was about. Hope you update again soon! :)
melinda08 chapter 17 . 10/6/2011
I love this story, it is one of my favorites of yours. I hope you update it soon. You have me so rooting for Daphne!
leighann415 chapter 16 . 10/3/2011
So cute seeing Daphne changing for Niles, and getting nervous. Can't wait for more of this story! Hope N/D get together soon! :)