Reviews for Hercules Furens
dannyalvian68 chapter 13 . 5/26
Update plssssss
AladdinJasmine100 chapter 13 . 8/4/2014
I'm liking it so far, though my anxiety increases chapter by chapter...I just hope that everything turns out alright in the end despite the myth :( They're such a perfect couple D'X
CyberFlaneuse chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
Hi there! Won't you update this again? ;_; I feel so happy when a new chapter comes, even though a feel a little bit apprehensive as the scenario looks more and more like the beginning of the Euripides' "Herakles". Sorry that it took so long for me write this, but I still and I will be forever waiting for na update as I can't imagine where this story will go!
HaileyBaileyOne chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
So excited that you will be updating! Looking forward to it! :)
BeckyLu chapter 12 . 3/5/2013
I was so excited for another chapter... and no chapter.

For not liking cliffhangers, this was a horrible tease lol

I can't wait for the next chapter :D
CyberFlaneuse chapter 12 . 3/4/2013
Yay, a long chapter on the way! I can't wait for this! :}
misslaurel chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
When I was reading this story, I didn't realize that it was incomplete so when I finally reached the end of chapter ten I was completely floored! The characters are so well rounded and real and the way you mix the mythology with the Disney version is so perfect! Please update soon because honestly, I thought I knew where this sotry was going but with each chapter you keep me guessing! Please, don't stop writing!
CBooBoo2 chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Very sweet (:
castiel in the tardis chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
CLIFFIE! Update soon!
fuzzi fox chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
Wow, thats a hell of a cliffhanger. You better continue this story (not that I'm one to talk, disappearing for 2 years...) the characters are well developed, and its neat to see how they've grown and changed in the 8 years since the movie. I eagerly await the next chapter :)
fuzzi fox chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
Enjoying this story a LOT so far. I like the mix of mythology with the Disney story. I especially like the little Erinyes reference. On to the next chapter!
fuzzi fox chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
So you've been one of my loyal fans, and for some illogical reason I never read your work... which seems rather silly of me. SO, here I am. My first impression is that you are a very talented writer. You paint the mood artfully, with a subtlety that can be hard to manage. I can't wait to see where this is going to go (though if you are basing this off the myth its going to end rather tragically) nonetheless, you have a loyal fan in me :)
CyberFlaneuse chapter 11 . 10/4/2012
Yay, an update! I love that I can't guess how your story will end, as this isn't a typical romantic Herc/Meg fanfic. Thanks for this instigating chapter! Update soon!
Becky chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
I love this story :DD
flowerpower71 chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
I just found this story today and spent the past hour reading all of it. I LOVE IT! :D

Your writing technique is great. Very descriptive and I like how you combined the original Greek myths with the beloved Disney version. I just hope that the characters dont experience the same fate as they did in the originals. :P

Please continue this awesome story. :) Expect more reviews from me