Reviews for Opening Pandora's Box
Your mom chapter 3 . 4/27
Loving this, it's not ooc and its fleshed out really you gonna update ? No pressure just wondering, it's always good to see something well written,but it's always sad to see when it's left
nine telled cherry blosom 28 chapter 3 . 4/8
awesome chapter cant wh8 for the next one
Please tell me you're going to continue with this!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
Good story :v
RayneaLuna chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Ah Chopper… U really lightened d'mood,,! ::_::
Lyrha971 chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
I like it ! And i want a update pleeaaase ! .
I read the three of them in like 2 days, It shows how much i enjoyed your fic.
So i hope one day you will make an update.
Meanwhile i will just put it on my follow
3Nations chapter 3 . 5/17/2015
Damn Kaoru... I had to hide my pride when I was reading this. It just didn't want to stay down.

This was some of the sweetest lemon I have ever read. Nami evolving from a cat to a full grown cougar. That was something else. For Luffy to not be in charge would've been pure torture for him.

It looks like you haven't touched this story in a while but I will still hope chapter 4 will come some day in the future. Not many people can write dirty like you can. Hope you come back!
that guy chapter 3 . 4/26/2015
Zoro: I guess some people have some weird shit going on in there sex life.
Robin: And you are in a position to have such a opinion
(Resumes drinking sake from her belly button)
Zoro: I guess not

Thats the funniest shit i ever read
dmr14wizkid chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
please conti nue the story I love it so much and please include in the story Luffy Getting Nami pregnant
dmr14wizkid chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
I love your trilogy broken was a good story as well as Nami's seduction log and this one is good too it is the best 1 yet
uzuuchi007 chapter 3 . 3/9/2015
Nice
midnightscar17 chapter 3 . 1/2/2015
Holy motherfucking shit that was wild. I couldnt stop laughing in a good way. Wow thats some wild kinky shit. Im glad u took down that crew. I hope after your next part there will be another sequel this shit is addicting in more way than one.
midnightscar17 chapter 2 . 1/2/2015
Loved it i couldnt stop laughing at one point