Reviews for Opening Pandora's Box
Good story :v
RayneaLuna chapter 1 . 8/17
Ah Chopper… U really lightened d'mood,,! ::_::
Lyrha971 chapter 3 . 8/3
I like it ! And i want a update pleeaaase ! .
I read the three of them in like 2 days, It shows how much i enjoyed your fic.
So i hope one day you will make an update.
Meanwhile i will just put it on my follow
3Nations chapter 3 . 5/17
Damn Kaoru... I had to hide my pride when I was reading this. It just didn't want to stay down.

This was some of the sweetest lemon I have ever read. Nami evolving from a cat to a full grown cougar. That was something else. For Luffy to not be in charge would've been pure torture for him.

It looks like you haven't touched this story in a while but I will still hope chapter 4 will come some day in the future. Not many people can write dirty like you can. Hope you come back!
that guy chapter 3 . 4/26
Zoro: I guess some people have some weird shit going on in there sex life.
Robin: And you are in a position to have such a opinion
(Resumes drinking sake from her belly button)
Zoro: I guess not

Thats the funniest shit i ever read
dmr14wizkid chapter 3 . 4/5
please conti nue the story I love it so much and please include in the story Luffy Getting Nami pregnant
dmr14wizkid chapter 2 . 4/5
I love your trilogy broken was a good story as well as Nami's seduction log and this one is good too it is the best 1 yet
uzuuchi007 chapter 3 . 3/9
midnightscar17 chapter 3 . 1/2
Holy motherfucking shit that was wild. I couldnt stop laughing in a good way. Wow thats some wild kinky shit. Im glad u took down that crew. I hope after your next part there will be another sequel this shit is addicting in more way than one.
midnightscar17 chapter 2 . 1/2
Loved it i couldnt stop laughing at one point
Marmot95 chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Oh gosh... Luffy did have some stamina... you can't denie it :P
you write realy awesome storys... I read each of the 3 Parts directly behind each other...
can you write a special about robin an Zoro as well?
And I gotta say: Luffy should realy take a step back and thnk a moment about the rest of the crue... Nami didn'd sound like a quiet girl...
but my congratulations... these storys are awesome...
till next time
MaYunFei chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
Man I would Like To see Nami Get pregnant and the whole crew goes wild, and Nami and Luffy descied to keep the baby and all the cute moments bro!
MaYunFei chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
Hey man don't stop!
This is an amaaaaaazing story! (MIND THE NOSBLEEEEED)

Plz carry on you outstanding work
Bone Princess chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
You definitely know what it takes to make a story fit for a King of the Pirates!