Reviews for The Seven Sins of Remy LeBeau
Very cute,Five Gold Stars ***** :D
anlmoon chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Very cute
Miranda chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Can we take a second to appreciate the fact that Wolverine is far to badass to be lumped it with the most terrifying villains on earth?

Also, I love you and all of your writing style and it's funny and amazing and I've run out of adjectives.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This was great and that last line? Very in character for him.
fatnakedkitten chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This fic is so awesome. Go Romy.
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
wow, some people had done stuff on this style, but never so good, very precise on remy and a good mix with rogue, a perfect work, i love it fully
Cowgrl94 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
i need to go to New Orleans and find myself my very own Swamp Rat :) nothing can ever beat Remy though _ lucky Rogue -.-
PyrusAngel chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
LOVED IT Great idea and its all So So So So True
Motek chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
You have no idea how much I love this story! It's perfect!
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Lol - nice-
Raven34link chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
LOL
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Really awesome relationship examination and the sections give it good structure.
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
The Sloth sin was my favorite. ;P

I've read all your fanfics and I love them! I can't wait to read more! You're such a talented writer! _
onyxred chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
jajaja, last week I had this tempting idea of writing a Romy story as my first fanfiction and the sevens sins was the main line of the story, and my surprise to find the same idea this week as one of your stories, what a coincidence !

your story is great and yes Remy is a very very bad boy but we will not love him any another way.