Reviews for One More Time
rhower chapter 1 . 1/11
I just read all 16 chapters in one day...I know it's been a few years since you updated this, but I would really love to see how the story ends. It's an excellent story with really good writing! If you aren't going to update, will you send me a PM to let me know so I can know not to hope? Thank you!
2oldforthis chapter 16 . 10/18/2015
I just reread this entire fic...If you are still out there, please heed our calls to update. This is the first fic I ever favorited, and I would love to see it to its conclusion. Harry STILL doesn't know Ron is alive! So I add my name to those pleading for you to resume...if at all possible.
LilyJean630 chapter 16 . 10/2/2015
Noooo... How could you just leave us hanging?! The first few chapters broke my heart! Can you just tell us the bullet points? I would love/NEEDS to hear how this ends!
READ chapter 16 . 5/14/2014
Funny that you say quicker update when you haven't updated a chapter in more than two years
Guest chapter 16 . 12/6/2013
Please, please, please, please update this! This is the most enticing Romione fanfiction that I've read to date. This story has been my life for the past day and a half and I need for the post to keep going. I'm begging you finish the story! It's sooooo good!
StuckInDaydreams chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Can you please please please update this... I really really love it and all your other stories
READ ME chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
DO NOT ABANDON THIS FIC! UPDATE!
mclaughlin chapter 16 . 1/13/2013
If you say reviews are better than candy - then I'll buy you a whole candy store for the next update! hahahahahahahaha!

I can't believe it's been nearly a 'YEAR' since you updated. Will you update anytime soon? pretty please with a cherry on top.

I have just reread this story and I beg you 'PLEASE UPDATE' This storyline is addictive and so is your writing of it.

Sorry if you think I am being a tad dramatic - but I find this story intriguing and much more riveting than some others that sound similar.
smorley chapter 16 . 1/7/2013
I just found this story and read the entire thing in one day. you have to keep going. Please update. I love where you are going with it.
chavi chapter 16 . 12/7/2012
have you abandoned the story..
Please don't do this...this one is really good , and i am really looking forward for what happens next..
Please update..
Although i was all grossed out with charlie/hermione angle...but ron/hermione made it better again..
N i just can't wait for harry's reaction when he'll learn that ron is alive...if anything..it'll be eventful...lot of rage,frustation,frienship n their bro bond...
Please update..
Take care :)
uvonpunkfarm chapter 16 . 9/23/2012
This is the best romione story on this site and i've read all Jesrod, KariAnn, Solstice, Cheeky
uvonpunkfarm chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
update plz. This story has the most potential out of all the stories on this website.
Kate chapter 16 . 8/6/2012
More! More! More! This story is fantastic! Had me bawling my eyes out through the first 8 chapters, but you just captured the pain and the conflict so well! Please continue! This story is genius, absolutely wonderful, you have something very special here!
apyjoe chapter 16 . 6/14/2012
Great story! I usually don't read stories that are not completed but I read the reviews on this and decided to give it a try. I am glad that I did. Cant' wait to read the rest. Great job.
angelicmethod chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
Holy crap! So where has he been all this time and why would he not go back to Hermione if he was alive? Ahhh, onward!