Reviews for Leaving Behind
Galdore chapter 1 . 10/30/2019
Best fan fiction I have ever read! The characters seemed so real. I loved the way you described Harry and Ron, Scabior was amazing, as was Hermione. I absolutely loved it. I would love to read more like this, you don't get a lot of fanfic like this, and it is unique and fun to read. Almost all of the ones I read, Hermione just gives in, but not this, she still is strong, and the cruelty of it is pure art. I love this. Thank you so much!
Tinie nyny chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
Interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
i really like this
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Wow this is so good! Such a good idea! You should write more like this! With hermione and scabior or Draco or something! Anyway. You're really good! Pleaseee do more Harry Potter stuff like this! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Dudeeee! This is so good! And it's such a good idea man. You're a really good writer! You should write more stuff like this. Like hermione stuff! Like Draco Malloy or something! Anyway. You're really good! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Amazing!
Grace chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Yeah...u probably need therapy,but I really do for reading this.I still thought it was really good.
Enchanter chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Loved it.
Et Cadet Satan Stabit chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Eh therapy sucks I hated it doc made me go love the story though
G girl chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This story is so awesome, but , yet, so sad at the same time. I literally almost cried my eyes out. Mybe you do need to go to therapy. :(
Sorry-I-Wasn't-Listening chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Wow that was so good... i've known i needed therapy but its not really high on my list of priorities xD

Ron and Harry's reactions were dead on for what i've always thought they would be in a situation like this.

Since i saw the extras from DHpt1 about the Scabior scene i've been trying to find a story with this situation but i couldn't find one that made me go "And thats exactly what i thought should happen." And then i read this one! Bravo.

I wish you'd do a sequal because i really want to know what happens when they get to Malfoy Manor and even when everyone else finds out.

Great Story:)
deadgirlwalking chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
it was good, you should write a sequel (i ship dramione)
sunny chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
this is very realistic; i read somewhere that in the original script, Scabior literally dragged Hermione off into the forest for some time. Also, he and the other snatchers beat Ron very seriously. In the end, according to Nick Moran, they had to cut the scenes because of the PG rating and because the scenes were so violent they looked like they were "from Saw (the movie)". Personally, I think you nailed the characters perfectly.
ChocolateFrogCard chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
honestly, i think i need therapy too. :)

this is a great torture story- you captured their emotions perfectly!

good job... keep writing!
sweettt chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
OMG i feel so sad for Hermione ;(

Please update the next chapter!