Reviews for Beauty and the Shark
kendramccormick chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
That was a sweet story. I'm glad Lenny was able to find the shark of his dreams.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
You should a story on how lenny and carina finding out they are going to be parents
Ovmalk chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
Ok, I enjoyed this story as it is, I wonder why it's not marked as completed and if it's not I wonder what seems to come next.

I did enjoy the light mood and tone of the story; I can see it easily fitting with the light tone of the original movie it's based on. The idea of making Carina more atractive because of her good heart rather than her looks drew me in. I especially enjoyed your use of stress from Frankie's death and how you didn't sweep that sort of traumatic event under the table: These things leave scars and people often forget when they write Lenny that he watched his brother die. One doesn't walk out of that with no emotional injuries, even if they're well-hidden.

I didn't really mind the names, nor have any particular opinion on them. Especially since the characteritzation was well-done enough for that to not be an issue.

But what I enjoy the most was how the characters are portrayed, in canon and in character, and the spelling and grammar. Something I've seen recent fics struggle with.

Thanks for reading my little ramble there, I'll leave you be now.
GeneralLee01Girl chapter 9 . 8/9/2011
Man awesome story! I loved it! But no offense, Ercole? That's an odd name.
killer18B chapter 9 . 8/9/2011
I like this story sooo far :):):):):)
killer18B chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
I'm not too surprised about Adolfo and Benedetta. I knew these two are made for each other XD XD
killer18B chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Aww... that was sooo sweet and sooo romantic...I'd kick Benedetta's a*s off. X( X(
killer18B chapter 3 . 8/9/2011