Reviews for At Longhall Drift
tripleransom chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
A wonderful read on Hallowe'en. I think this just might be my favourite of all your stories.
Nichalia chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I love the way you write.
Britishaccent chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This is beautiful. Truly moving and lovely. I am in awe of your talent!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Brilliantly Beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Excellent story!
alanneau2 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Admirable story...thank you
WyrdSmith chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This was truest storytelling, and I am delighted to have read it. May I have your permission to post it on AO3, under your name as author, of course. (Unless it's already there; I haven't checked yet.)

Really, this deserves a larger audience.

WyrdSmith
Kioasakka chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I am dying of love of this fic.
die-kokolores chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Well excuse me while I pick my jaw up from the floor...

This is fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. Not only are you a good writer, but CONSITANTLY a good writer...which is way easier said than done.

I love it when people try to adopt a style that fits the time period they're writing about. You did it very well. Bravo!

(you should accept anonomus revews by the way...for people who are emabarrased of their usernames)
Darlana chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Wow, what an amazingly well written story! I applaud you, you took my breath away.

I look forward to reading your other works!
WantedForMurder chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
A very well written and composed bit of writing. The style was new and enjoyable. Keep up the amazing work!
BaiLia chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Beautiful. Thank you for reminding me of the story of Wayland Smith - it has been a long time. To see it so carefully referenced here was an absolute joy.
Meriadek chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I really liked this story; well-written and well depicted.
SaintFable chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I'm really impressed. Particularly by the language, you actually made it sound like something Doyle could have written himself. (Minus the obvious XD)
Lady Lola chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This fic is lovely and very well witten, I love it!