Reviews for it's never as hard as you think
KillerMay chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
I love this.

It's two chapters in and I already love this. I feel like I'm rushing the relationship. Oh well.

Like, I've always loved stories where it's Sasuke chasing Sakura instead of the other way around. ('smoresasuke)

I love how it's like the roles are really reversed. Sasuke is chasing Sakura and Sakura is the one leaving instead of him.

I also love how he delayed every single flight. (:

Anyways, like I said—this is fantastic. (:
Neko the kawatta cat chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
cool! Love it xoxo
yixingwithme chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
OH YAY. That drabble was my favorite out of the 6 :D I'm excited that you're doing another version/continuation/blahblah of it ! 3
sleeplygirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Ooo I liked it :D.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
oooh! A very sexy president on the hunt for our elusive, favorite pink haired gal.
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
i loveeeee this!
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
So Sasuke finally grew a pair...

This was beautifully written, as usual and I can't help but admire the complete turn around Sasuke goes through in the space of a few hundred words. I love that even though Sakura is not giving him an ultimatum - she is genuinely set on leaving- he is still compelled to make a final decsion. Because he is right; they cannot go back. But faced with her leaving, he does not want to let her go either.

Also. I'm kind of in awe that he has the power to delay all the flights to Suna with a single phonecall.

Looking forward to the next chapter, General. I want to see how this plays out...
golden doe chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
OMG! I love you so much!

I'm so glad you decided to post this 'happier' version! I really loved this entry of yours when you first posted it up, and I am so glad there's continuation!

I truly loved Sasuke's phone call scene, and I was like WTF? Delay all the flights to Suna? Wow, he's crazy but also powerful! Imagine, to be able to pull something like that? Desperate much, Sasuke?

anyway, amazing chapter! really good! :D hope to read an update soon! :)
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
YES! Chase her, Sasuke! lol

I'm glad to finally see this up. Not that you've taken a long time or anything; I was just really looking forward to it! I am also looking forward to seeing how Sasuke finds her, and how he convinces her to stay. Clearly she's been hurt. Apologies don't always make the pain just go away, though my kids are convinced a kiss does. And if it's really bad, a Power Rangers movie works wonders...

There was one line that bothered me: "...things can go back to the way it was before." I thought it would read better if it said: "...things can go back to the way they were before." Other than that, it read great.

I look forward to the next installation with great enthusiasm!
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I LOVE THIS! MORE STORIES PLS!

Update !:))

Very goooood writing!
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
A selfish Sasuke makes a happy reader :D

Can't wait for an update!
aasdfghjkl chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
awesome! please update soon. I really liked the concept of this. :)
Chantrea Moonbeam chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I love the glimpses of Sasuke's selfishness. :)
Ekun-Asha chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Well! What an interesting turn of events!

Still I wonder about Sasuke though. Can't like him can't dislike him either.
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15