Reviews for The Yule Ball
thefirstservant chapter 1 . 7/25
Aww, I enjoyed this. :) Your Theodore Nott is precious and is so much like the skinny, weedy boy hinted at in the books. I can imagine him as the shy, quiet boy with the slumped shoulders.

I also liked how introspective Daphne was. Her thoughts on letting her pure blood speak for itself were very interesting. I think that's a pretty unique take on the subject but also a rather viable one as well.

An oldie but a goodie! Thanks for sharing. :)
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/16
I loved it!

The point about their mother being dead was interesting, given talk of a family curse in The Cursed Child. :)
muddier waters chapter 1 . 2/9
omg this is the sweetest thing
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
really lovely!
n1h1l4dr3m chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
WHY IS THERE NOT MORE TO THIS STORY!? Beautifully written. Thank you.
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Geez, I think you might have made me like a Slytherin ;) Daphne's confidence is great. And I agree, Malfoy doesn't care for Pansy much. Either they were childhood friends and grew apart, or they were thrown together by their parents/society. That scene on the train in HBP notwithstanding.
MagicGirl41 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Even the minor, barely seen characters yoy write epically. I love how you don't vhange a single thing about the characters, or the books, you just write in a way that even J.K Rowling herself would be proud of. Amazing jon Lucy! :D
De1eted Acc0unt chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Hm... don't really have much to say here. Great story, and I guess just remember my other reviews- they hold true for this story too! (Hey, that rhymed!)
Fourmille d'idees chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Short and sweet! :)

It's funny, people usually write these two the other way around. Daphne being the one with blonde hair for one thing, as well as the one that loves jewels and riches and things. Then Astoria's usually the quieter one that gets less attention.

I loved the little sister moment. And how you showed their difference in personality with their different dresses. That was cool.
Slytherinfangirl chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This is wonderful!

And I have the same idea you have in which the Drastoria pairing and the Dransy issues concern :)
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This was sweet! I really liked it. Good job :)
deletedaccount17 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Aw...Slytherin heart-warming-ness...they aren't all evil after all :D

Great one-shot, I loved the Astoria-Daphne sister bonding shown. I swear these two got too little page/screen time! They seem interesting :)

Anyway, this was an excellent story, and I can't wait for more!

~Cand
canadaroks chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
cute!:)
Twigglet25 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Loved this lots. It's great seeing things from a Slytherins point if view, really interesting, well done :D xx
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This was a really cute story. I loved how you outlined the sister's differences but how they still seemed close. Although, I think Malfoy went with Pansy. And is Astoria a third year by then? I thought she was two years younger then Daphne. But it doesn't really matter for the sake of the story - you wrote it wonderfully as always, showing the characters' emotions. :)

~Analie~