Reviews for Murdered By Her Mouth
this was really good
Lucyferina chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Loved this story...
esther chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
wow. i hate twilight withe fire of a thousand suns, even though i've never read the books (so hypocritical, i know), but i've totally always thought that jacob had so much potential to be the good guy who deservedly gets the girl.

but stteffaniey meyers ruined that, didn't she.

never mind. i'll take this fic and snuggle it and pretend it's canon (even though it's better than the canon).

i think you could even make 50 shades of suck readable.
Malapropian chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This was a fantastic explanation of why Edward/Bella was so disturbing to me.

Later on Jacob was equally problematic and disturbing. If we're only taking the first two books into account, then yeah, this is pretty accurate characterisation. I saw Jacob as a flawed teenager who was inherently sweet and just wanted Bella to be happy and experience things.

I have a lot of problems with Twilight, and a lot of the fanfiction embraces what I find problematic. It's always nice to find fanfiction that subverts the themes and does it well.
liam22 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I love this. It just feels right, you know.
spit-fire extraordinaire chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I'm an angry ex-girlfriend of Twilight, but occasionally I allow myself to read Jacob/Bella fics if only because of the Edward bashing and OOC/strong Bella. This is one of those occasions, thanks for making it a good one:)
Koraki chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I'll start out with stating that I am not a Twilight fan. I read the first book to see how I'd like the series...like many others, I wasn't too terribly impressed.

That being said, although Meyer's writing isn't amazing and the plot problems make me wince, the characters of Twilight and their relationships are actually something that I am extremely interested in. I didn't feel that Meyer presented them as well as she could've. And so, though I didn't begin to actively seek out Twilight fanfic, I started reading oneshots written by authors who had great writing styles.

That's how I found this.

I do really love this - I much prefer Jacob/Bella to Edward/Bella, if only because (a) they are more realistic; and (b) I like werewolves much more than vampires, for whatever reason. In any case, this story was extremely well-written, with no mechanical mistakes to speak of, and no characterization errors as far as I could tell. Lovely work; I'm favoriting you and this story. :-)
Anon chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This is the first Twilight fanfic I have read - well, ever. I absolutely love your LWD fic, though, so I decided to give this a shot.

And I really liked it. Jacob was the only prominent character I actually liked in the books, for one thing, and there's just something so sweet about this story. This shows so much of what I don't like about Edward, and EdwardandBella. I remember Bella at one point in the books comparing Edward to drugs and Jacob to sunshine and I thought - well OF COURSE you don't go with the drugs, stupid!

Also, Jacob's analogy about movies and pictures is ... amazing.

You've made me realize that there could have been a much, much better story in those books (my God, the last one book especially was awful, I wanted my time back), and that is pretty incredible.
vapanalley chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This is totally my headcanon now. Forget whatever happened in those silly books. This is what really happened. Thank you so much for pointing out the uber psychopathic ways of one love-sick vampire.
dancingbarefoot chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I loved this;small and strong like a bullet.I wnt to read more of your work!
kitsuneasika chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
...You are officially one of the few people who can make me enjoy Twilight-related things. (At least it wasn't EdwardBella. If you had made me like something that was EdwardBella I think I would have to commit ritual suicide.)

ANYWAYS. Your writing has gotten so good, my God. I mean, I've always loved your writing, but I kind of feel like it's really grown somehow. The prose in this was so gorgeous.

And your characterization- you wrote a Bella that both fits into the events of the actual book yet was a character that I actually liked. I don't even know what to say about your Jacob- he was just amazing.

And the way you use him to point out the awful, awful things about Edward and Bella's relationship just made me so happy. And. I don't know how to put it, but I just really liked this, and I'm glad that I didn't just delete the alert for this when it popped up in my inbox. (I nearly did. Then I decided to check who the author was, and when I saw that it was you, I figured, why the hell not.)
lucyferina chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Good story so far, you could write more of it :)
the sun in splendor chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
i don't even LIKE twilight, but this?

this was awesome. definite win.
aej1085 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I freaking loved it! Great job!
moaaa chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Oh wow! this was just so cute, and VERY well written.

I hope you continue soon!

xxEchelonAtHeartxx